Upcoming Autograph Signings

Quinn01

Got my Kovie jersey signed after the game tonight. He was the first one to stop and was more then happy to sign whatever. So I wont be there tomorrow. But good luck to all of you that are going! :cheers:

haha i got my wristband at 8am exactly for the signing today. apparently it doesnt guarantee an autograph... UGH

if i go and dont get one, i am going to be like this :rant::argh::blink::angry::ECW::(

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got another Kovie for sale if your interested Colin. Its a premier. I got a Greene made for me yesterday at the game hoping he would come out after and sign it but he didnt. Next time.

Thanks but I have this blank and need to do something with it so I'll just send it to Ex. Pro.. It's been collecting dust for a while so this is the best option for it.. Nice meeting you the other night btw

UPDATED AS OF TODAY - NEW ADDITION!!! TEDENBY ADDED!!!

:gd:

Mattias Tedenby & Matt Taormina Autograph Signing @ Livingston Mall Sports Express November 30th 6pm to 8pm $15 each. There will also be a professional photographer on hand. For more information on this, please call 973-535-6477!

:gd:

Great...thanks alot Gabe now I need to get my hands on both of those guys jerseys.

I would love to get my hands on a hv71 Tedenby jersey and a Providence Tao jersey but they are both really hard to find in the versions they both wore. So I guess Ill have to just get Devils jerseys with them on the back.

Edited by Quinn01

Great...thanks alot Gabe now I need to get my hands on both of those guys jerseys.

I would love to get my hands on a hv71 Tedenby jersey and a Providence Tao jersey but they are both really hard to find in the versions they both wore. So I guess Ill have to just get Devils jerseys with them on the back.

let me know about those pucks again and who you were offering. I lost the text

I am thinking about just getting pucks autographed by them

Edited by grcenter47

• 2 weeks later...

Zubrus has been postponed due to the Pat Burns funeral on Monday and the team flying up early to Montreal.

However, as of now the Taormina/Tedenby signing on Tuesday at Sports Express is still on.

Edited by Quinn01

Anyone hear any prices on the Zajac signing at Pro image?

I hear its going to be $20 an auto. I have never been to a signing at Pro Image but I hear that they move their signings very slow so youll be in line for a while.

Anyone hear any prices on the Zajac signing at Pro image?

The Travis Zajac signing down at Pro Image in the Freehold Raceway Mall from 6-8pm. All autographs will be $25 on any item and an 8 X 10 Photo Op with you and Travis will be $40 and he signs the photo. Was there this past Monday night for the Langenbrunner signing and it went very well. The line moved very quickly and the fans got the chance to talk to Langenbrunner and ask him questions. He also had the Team USA Silver Medal with him for fans to hold and take pictures with him.Pro Image is a pretty big store and perfect for autograph signings.

Tomorrow night at Sports Minded Unlimited is Dainius Zubrus from 6-8pm. All autographs will be $20 on any item.

Edited by SatansDevils

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.