GDT: 3/4 Detroit at Devils 7pm

Satans Hockey

i'll be there tonight. was able to scoop up tickets super cheap last night - glad i did so after looking at the prices today. also grabbed a marty shirt at modells this morning so i'm ready to go. here's hoping the boys show up and marty doesn't lay an egg if this is his last game with us. ugh, how embarrassing that would be...

go devils!

Just spreading the word from twitter to anyone going tonight:

@themonkroom

Headed to the #NJDevils game tonight? Come in wearing your jersey during pre-game and get 2 beers for $5. Choose from any of our 12 on tap!

It's a new gourmet pizza place across the parking lot next to city hall. I haven't been yet, but that's an awesome deal.

Had to edit. I tweeted them if they could do the deal Saturday since I'll be there. And they said:

@TheMonkRoom: We'll be doing it for the month of March before every home game!

I promise I don't work there. Just tired of 6 dollar lite beer at some places right there. So I will definitely check it out before the Carolina game.

m.twitter.com/i/connect

Edited by oat77

Just spreading the word from twitter to anyone going tonight:

@themonkroom

Headed to the #NJDevils game tonight? Come in wearing your jersey during pre-game and get 2 beers for $5. Choose from any of our 12 on tap!

It's a new gourmet pizza place across the parking lot next to city hall. I haven't been yet, but that's an awesome deal.

It's sooooooooooo goooooooooood!!!!! I went on Sunday, and it was honestly one of the best pizzas I've ever had in my life, so legit... Amazing (REAL) Italian-style thin-crust pizza with the freshest ingredients. It rocked my world for an hour.

Their Carbonara has guanciale (pork cheek), fresh mozzarella, and a super runny easy over egg. Their 14 1/2 is just spicy goodness...

Edited by DJ Eco

I don't know about you guys but I kinda feel like the wind's been taken out of my sales a bit about tonight - I was really looking forward to it being a special send-off for Marty.

He can still be traded obviously..but it certainly seems less likely.

ok boyles and ghouls,this is it.We need this one.If we lose this one,we're 5 out.No way we win in hockey town on friday.So if we don't get it done tonight in REGULATION,we're cooked.Book it.