Josefson sent down, Loktionov called up

Prucenterrules

"Lamoriello said that Josefson's play had dropped off recently and that they want him to go to Albany and get his confidence back."

This also give them a chance to play Loktionov tomorrow vs. Ottawa.

Loktionov is in Josefson's spot on the fourth line today with Barch/Matteau, Butler.

The other three lines remain the same.

Sensible move.  Josefson needs to get his confidence back and work on his shot.  No harm in seeing what Loktionov can do.

However, we are starting to run out of guys.  Eventually, Lou can't keep running an AHL/NHL carousel with these guys and may need to add another proven forward via trade.

Needed to be done. One accidental point and a -8 were not gonna cut it. Excited to see what Lokti can bring.

I dont think Lokti will look good with Butler and Barch. But I dont know who can look good on that line.

Butler has been almost making things happen with little support from Barch and close to none from Josefson. If Lokti can play they can probably start creating some offense instead of nothing.

Butler has been almost making things happen with little support from Barch and close to none from Josefson. If Lokti can play they can probably start creating some offense instead of nothing.

Yeah Barch is holding his own but I would like to see more offense develop for Butler. You can see the kid has talent. Barch plays very conservatively which isn't a bad thing but I would like to see more offense throughout our four lines. So lets hope Lokti fits right in.