‏Zach Parise has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild

Daniel

Wouldn't it be easier to drive?

I HATED that drive when I went to school up there. 5.5 hours of hills and trees, then a straight shot.

Also doesn't make sense cause Mississauga is like 15-20 min from Toronto and that's an international airport. Wouldn't need to fly from Toronto to Buffalo to connect

Apparently (take with a grain of salt) Parise just landed in Buffalo and was seen at Buffalo-Niagara International. I really don't know if I believe it but like Єklund (2.3% accurate), figured I'd share

I doubt there's an Air Canada flight straight to Minnesota, so connecting at a Buffalo, Detroit, or Chicago would probably make sense.

Apparently (take with a grain of salt) Parise just landed in Buffalo and was seen at Buffalo-Niagara International. I really don't know if I believe it but like Єklund (2.3% accurate), figured I'd share

Lou is meeting him there with his private jet to bring him back to NJ. Perfect.

lol Єklund (2.3% accurate) this guy must also work for the Weekly World News too with half the crackpot stories he comes out with...

I just hope his agent doesn't get too worried about his commission in all this to just push Zach to go somewhere other than the Devils solely on money. I know "integrity" and all that code of morals agents are supposed to follow and it's all about their client but still. Not particularly fond of talent agents.

Edited by Legion15

Cross-over for the 2:12 to Newark?...Devils presser later this afternoon? :-)

I doubt there's an Air Canada flight straight to Minnesota, so connecting at a Buffalo, Detroit, or Chicago would probably make sense.

And I'm saying Minnesota, not as a sarcastic downer post to hint he's going there, but because he's technically on summer vacation, I'd assume he's going back home.

You know people are desperate for something when they're speculating about possible reasons for taking a hypothetically rumored flight from one place to another.

Not making fun of anyone, I'm as desperate for an update as you guys are, but it's still funny :cheers:

Darren Dreger is saying the same thing. It's not BS I think.

He (Єklund (2.3% accurate)) didn't tweet that, I heard it from a pair of people in BUF

And there's pleanty of direct flights from Toronto to Minnesota and Newark.

I call bull

Not if he's hopping a last minute flight from "Toronto City" airport which is minutes from downtown Toronto (not Pearson) haha... But what the hell do I know. All this speculation is fun and driving me crazy.

one thing I hate out of all of this is we end up being a good team at cultivating talent and just when they peak....BAM! they're free agents and half the time they leave, then comes the sh!t from everyone else's fans about how bad of a team we are, we can't hold on to talent when we have it, blah blah. We're getting better at it, but we really need to prove we can keep a player like Zach. I know they want so much money, but it just suck seeing us have to give up good players when they're producing for us.

I suppose our strength over teams like the Rangers and Penguins though is that we don't build around one star. It is a major blow when we lose one of our weapons but we do eventually recover. If you were to take Crosby out of Pittsburgh, they'd be rebuilding for years. Malkin alone won't fill the gap for them

one thing I hate out of all of this is we end up being a good team at cultivating talent and just when they peak....BAM! they're free agents and half the time they leave, then comes the sh!t from everyone else's fans about how bad of a team we are, we can't hold on to talent when we have it, blah blah. We're getting better at it, but we really need to prove we can keep a player like Zach. I know they want so much money, but it just suck seeing us have to give up good players when they're producing for us.

Every team goes through stuff like this, the Devils have just done so more recently because they've drafted so well and had so much success.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.