2873 replies to this topic

#2141 devils26

devils26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:33 AM

Yes. Loudly. Biggest liar to walk away from this organization yet. "Don't worry". Suck my dick Zach.

According to devilsrule33 you are not allowed to think that way. We must first ask what he thinks before posting a comment.

"The Devils always find a way to win, ... That will continue." -Scott Stevens
"I wouldn't think so. Nothing is broken. It's just a bruise." -Lou Lamoriello

Posted Image

#2142 skeeter

skeeter

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Chris Drury part 2.

Hope he scores a big goal for them sometime. He never did for us.
gallery_47_36_882.png
Keeper of Mike Miller's cracking voice
Keeper of Claude the trumpet guy
Keeper of Slapshot the fondlin' mascot

#2143 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,771 posts

Perhaps part of the reason the Devils went so hard after Kovy was they knew Parise was leaving. A Minny boy through and through. Good for him. And he got paid to. Good luck Zach.

Zach Parise himself didn't even know until today or maybe yesterday that he was leaving, there is no way the Devils knew a year ago. Maybe they went hard after Kovalchuk just in case Parise left, but they definitely didn't know.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#2144 Cirkus

Cirkus

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

What a bastard. All that stuff about "don't worry" and "we" in all of his statements was a bunch of crap. What an ass. Good luck playing for Wild, they suck and always will no matter who they get. You could almost feel his heart wasn't here at all times during this process. It was money in my opinion.

#2145 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:34 AM

Just wait...a few months wit Mike Yeo and hell know he fvcked up. Once you play smart hockey as a Devil for that long, frustration will mount.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#2146 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Fvck off and die you dick. Thanks for zero stanley cups, a bunch of chip-in goals, and abandoning the team you were supposed to "lead".

I hope you get maimed by a bear.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#2147 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,895 posts

Screw Zach

#2148 halfsharkalligatorhalfman

halfsharkalligatorhalfman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,817 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:35 AM

Zach was a terrific Devil. He outplayed his contract here by a wide margin. Losing him will hurt but his career in NJ should be appreciated at some point, if it not necessarily today.
Devils Fan: 1994-2012
Sharks Fan: 2012-?
Posted Image

#2149 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:36 AM

Fvck off and die you dick. Thanks for zero stanley cups, a bunch of chip-in goals, and abandoning the team you were supposed to "lead".

I hope you get maimed by a bear.

and just when I thought he was slipping, MB comes back in rare form.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#2150 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,678 posts

i'd rip the C off his chest and slap him in the face with it

www.SterioDesign.com

#2151 halfsharkalligatorhalfman

halfsharkalligatorhalfman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,817 posts

Zach was a terrific Devil. He outplayed his contract here by a wide margin. Losing him will hurt but his career in NJ should be appreciated at some point, if it not necessarily today.
Devils Fan: 1994-2012
Sharks Fan: 2012-?
Posted Image

#2152 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,678 posts

i'd rip the C off his chest and slap him in the face with it

www.SterioDesign.com

#2153 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,803 posts

He never lead this team well in times of difficulty, and never put the team on his back.

I'm happy we have Kovy, whose game will last well past his prime. When Zach can't skate anymore at age 32, we'll be laughing.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#2154 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,897 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:37 AM

According to devilsrule33 you are not allowed to think that way. We must first ask what he thinks before posting a comment.

I don't really care what anyone thinks, he's a lying piece of sh!t who strung everyone along. Thats' what it looks like. This whole thing was orchestrated.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#2155 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,109 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:37 AM

Well we now know what the C on Parise's jersey stood for.

C*NT

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#2156 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,899 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:38 AM

For tall the "fvck you Zach" crap...to a man almost everyone here said they didn't want to re-sign him for an insane contract. $98 million for 13 years and a full no movement clause sounds pretty insane to me.

This isn't Scott Gomez signing with the Rangers for a ridiculous sum after spending the last couple of years here sleepwalking and looking like he had no desire to play here. I think it's pretty apparent that this was not an easy choice for Parise. He went to his hometown team, which happened to be the one willing to give him the most insane contract. I probably won't be at the game against the Wild, but if I do make it, I will not boo him.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#2157 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,653 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:39 AM

You are right. But today isn't the day to appreciate him. Most of us were mentally prepared for this, but it still sucks and I'll hate him for a little while.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#2158 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,937 posts

I don't really care what anyone thinks, he's a lying piece of sh!t who strung everyone along. Thats' what it looks like. This whole thing was orchestrated.

Yeah pretty much. Looks like that rat ******* JP got his wish in the end, he can go **** off too. He goes above Carlos Gomez and Carol Niedermayer in notorious ex-Devil parents lol.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#2159 NCDevsFan

NCDevsFan

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,515 posts

Well. Now I can get back to my life.
It's the whiskey talking.

#2160 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,803 posts

There really is no loyalty in sports anymore. It's a damn shame.

We never will, because of good-old cryptic Lou (who failed to retain yet another home grown star), but I'd love to know what the Devils offered.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users