GDT: NJ Devils @ Philly Flyers

Colin226

We just can't catch a break. Marty looked good tonight. He should have started this game. This loss is on MOOSE

Loss is on Tallinder IMO... on the 2nd goal he was out of place should have went for Briere instead of staying in the middle of nowhere not blocking and not watching anyone

Hooked - arguably on a breakaway - much? -_-

It looks like we're going back to not being able to catch a break.

Besides that, we looked pretty good. We still need obvious improvements with our faceoffs, passing, and backchecking.

Edited by Iced Kola

I don't see many positives out of that game. Most of our team is slower than everyone on the flyers. We still look out of shape. This team can't generate quality offense. I don't see any light at the end of this tunnel.

Also, I just loved hearing doc say "Brodeur goes to the bench for the extra attacker. Rolston comes out on to the ice." What a joke. Rolston is just beyond done. He can't do anything effectively, and he doesn't mind getting pushed around either.

I don't see many positives out of that game. Most of our team is slower than everyone on the flyers. We still look out of shape. This team can't generate quality offense. I don't see any light at the end of this tunnel.

Also, I just loved hearing doc say "Brodeur goes to the bench for the extra attacker. Rolston comes out on to the ice." What a joke. Rolston is just beyond done. He can't do anything effectively, and he doesn't mind getting pushed around either.

i thought the team showed better effort these past 2 games against Philly. our D still needs better positioning although some unlucky bounces didn't help either. also, the offensive effort i think is starting to come around. more quality chances, but obviously the team needs to find a way to convert on some of these chances. what has looked awful has been the PP...which is ironic since it was the only thing working before MacLean was canned.

And yes, when I heard it was Rolston coming onto the ice as an extra skater I almost gagged. This is where Tedenby is supposed to be if Lemaire didn't keep benching him. Honestly, Tedenby is one of our only speed threats on this team, and benching him is only hurting us. Lemaire has to realize that this kid's speed stretches out the D and gives our offense a little more room out there.

Loss is on Tallinder IMO... on the 2nd goal he was out of place should have went for Briere instead of staying in the middle of nowhere not blocking and not watching anyone

So it's Tallinder's fault for not covering for white, not whites fault for straying way out of position?

Joe