Devils @ Canes 7:PM

lazer

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are ridiculous saying I overreact just because a score goes from 1-0 to 2-1.

It's a lot bigger than that.

What about last year after the team started with promise and still had that bit of swagger after the cup run only to completely embarrass themselves and the fans with how they finished.

What about the start this season?

This team has basically lost close to 20 fvcking games already if you count the OTL.

If anything I'm not overreacting enough. This teams lost like 50 of they're like 70 games or something. fvck them.

It's not luck. It's a lack of skill. It's a lack of the coach not recognizing that dump and chase on even strength and a fvcking power play does not work. It's a lack of using the right players and helping our developing youth grow. It's a lack of fvck all!!!!!

true.....because we've been "unlucky" for 2 years now

Edited by The 29th Pick

You guys are ridiculous saying I overreact just because a score goes from 1-0 to 2-1.

It's a lot bigger than that.

What about last year after the team started with promise and still had that bit of swagger after the cup run only to completely embarrass themselves and the fans with how they finished.

What about the start this season?

This team has basically lost close to 20 fvcking games already if you count the OTL.

If anything I'm not overreacting enough. This teams lost like 50 of they're like 70 games or something. fvck them.

this season has nothing to do with last year, way too many variables

what we lost in offence we gained with stellar defence and in goal for the future

Edited by lazer

@BigZ

They were a complete middle of the pack team early on in the season of 2011-2012 the year we made the deep cup run, not so far off what the standings are now at this point that year (maybe didn't look as bad at times). We lost a lot of talent since then, of course we've taken a step back. But the team plays so hard, I'm sure most people find you to be a piece of sh!t on this board more than act like your overreacting. Whenever we do poorly, you scream the sky is falling, when we do well you are no where to be found. I don't think you have ever said anything positive about this team in the time I've seen you posting.

No one likes you, we are devils fans. Just cuz' you hopped on the bandwagon 2 years ago and are regretting your decision doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Edited by Sneax

@BigZ

They were a complete middle of the pack team early on in the season of 2011-2012 the year we made the deep cup run, not so far off what the standings are now at this point that year (maybe didn't look as bad at times). We lost a lot of talent since then, of course we've taken a step back. But the team plays so hard, I'm sure most people find you to be a piece of sh!t on this board more than act like your overreacting. Whenever we do poorly, you scream the sky is falling, when we do well you are no where to be found. I don't think you have ever said anything positive about this team in the time I've seen you posting.

No one likes you, we are devils fans. Just cuz' you hopped on the bandwagon 2 years ago and are regretting your decision doesn't mean the rest of us are.

He's not a fan, bandwagon or otherwise. He's been doing this schtick for years, originally as ScoreMoreThan3. He ripped the team (when losing) during the entire 2011-12 season and dropped off the face of the earth when they had the finals run. It's just angry, mindless trolling and I don't know why he feels it's necessary.