RALLY THREAD!

westcoastdevfan

Enough of this crap! :argh: Gimme a break! :rant: Let's not forget that this team just won 15 games in a row! :doh1: Hockey is a game of bounces and teams make their own luck, especially in there own hick-filled building. :giggle: The Canes are up because they are a good team that had momentum carrying them into their own building. The Devils are not just going to roll over and fall apart at home like they did in Carolina. HAVE SOME FAITH and act like FANS! I try not to comment on all the nay-saying, but give me an effing break!

NOW, sit back, relax, chill the pitchers of kool-aid and let's get back to basics and win 4 damn games. :koolaid:

koolaid-large.jpg

CAA will be full and loud. Don't expect this team to roll over. IT IS NOW OFFICIALLY RALLY TIME!

Stanley_Cup_5228.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to get up and rally after such a crippling loss...but it was bound to happen after such a streak. This is the adversity that just can't be avoided.

let's hope they put 19,040 in the building tomorrow.

i expect the devils to win game 3.

i just can't get to excited about hockey today...the fact that they folded like a cheap suit in the final 20 seconds yesterday was insane.

I was feeling down and out this morning too. Decided to just be all like, whatever. But I came on here and caught the rally itch. I couldn't help it, it's contagious. :boogie::boogie: When I saw there were so many people that just hadn't given up, I had renewed hope. It'll happen for you, too. :D

At least promise to try and wake up tomorrow feeling all 'hockey galore'! :koolaid:

I am not giving up....just because some Ottawa $en$ fans are stating that it isa FACT the Sens will win in 6...I sure hope the Sabres can even just win 1 more game! :evil:

To stick with the topic....I like to see the intensity....no reason to give up on the Devils yet! :D

Edited by LOTCB

was a heart breaker the other night :argh: but this team has been through this type of adversity all season, so there is no reason to believe they can't overcome this obstacle either...with other Devils teams in the past I never felt this way but for some reason I do with this one...Let's get it on NJ

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

Edited by DevsDynasty

It's not impossible - you just have to take it one game at a time.

You win one at home, which shouldn't be too hard if they play like they did in game 3. Then you go on the road and take one there -- and they're due to win one in Raleigh. After that, having all the momentum going back home, you win that game 6 and it's off to game 7, where anything can happen.

Hard, but not impossible. Just gotta have a little faith.