New Here

nhDEVILSfan

Hey Everyone, I used to live in NJ and have been a fan since then, around the 93-94 season, when i was 10. I now live in New Hampshire, in Bruins Country. I try to got to the game when the Devils are in Boston, watch all the game when the Devils are on TV, Listin to most of the game online or if i can get it on 770. And i've been looking for a place to be able to talk to other devils fans. Glad to be here.

uhmm i think your all lucky.

They do not broadcast NHL here in the Netherlands,

even european hockey is not broadcasted. Wenn we want to see some hockey

that is good to look at we have to drive to Germany :(

Hockey in the Netherlands is not big and we play at a low level

Bud i will tell something about me now, I'm Rick and i started to play hockey wenn i was 5 years old. i had to stop playing because of my job in the Royal Netherlands Army. Now that i'm based near my home i started playing again.

The team i play in is called The Saints. I'm now 26 years old and living in Nijmegen.

That's in the east of the Netherlands near Germany. My biggest wish is to cross the ocean one time to see a NHL game one time, i don't really care witch team i go to (sorry Devils :rolleyes: )

i don't know what to tell more about me so i'm going to stop.

Sorry for my bad English

Don't worry about it. Just nod politely and back away. (-:

------------

Dutch, eh? When I was four and my mother was working, she would leave me with a dutch baby sitter. All I remember is "voota-vega" (cause I was always running through the mud) and "botahum a casse" (because that was my favorite thing for lunch).

Don't worry about it. Just nod politely and back away. (-:

------------

Dutch, eh? When I was four and my mother was working, she would leave me with a dutch baby sitter. All I remember is "voota-vega" (cause I was always running through the mud) and "botahum a casse" (because that was my favorite thing for lunch).

"botahum a casse" eh B) that's called "een boterham met kaas" :D

And that's my favorite also

"voota-vega" what's that???

I'm lucky to remember that much from when I was 4. (-:

"Wipe your feet!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

BTW - the Ottawa spring festival, the tulip festival, was started when the Netherlands sent over 100,000 tulip bulbs in thanks for taking people in during WWII, including the Dutch royal family.

I've always wanted to visit over that way... but I always rejected the idea since they don't serve "een boterham met kaas" (cheese sandwich) in restaurants. .

I'm lucky to remember that much from when I was 4. (-:

"Wipe your feet!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

BTW - the Ottawa spring festival, the tulip festival, was started when the Netherlands sent over 100,000 tulip bulbs in thanks for taking people in during WWII, including the Dutch royal family.

I've always wanted to visit over that way... but I always rejected the idea since they don't serve "een boterham met kaas" (cheese sandwich) in restaurants. .

they don't??? :o uhmm that's strange i had one yesterday :P

When you come to the Netherlands and you are intrested in history and the second world war you should come to my city. Nijmegen is the oldest city in the Netherlands and near the german border. A lot to see in the area all the bridges of the movie "a bridge to far" and i life on the oldest spot in the Netherlands this part of the city has been rebuild and during this building they found a lot of stuff of the roman time.

Edited by The Saints Nijmegen