GDT: Winnipeg Jets @ NJ Devils

Mayday

Josefson and Mills called up... would be interested to see if they both play or if Henrique plays. Josefson and Mills should replace Janssen and Boulton. Have to dress faster guys against the assJets.

BTW try to follow Rich Chere today... TG is in bed with the flu so he will have no updates.

Josefson and Mills called up... would be interested to see if they both play or if Henrique plays. Josefson and Mills should replace Janssen and Boulton. Have to dress faster guys against the assJets.

BTW try to follow Rich Chere today... TG is in bed with the flu so he will have no updates.

I actually liked Mills in the pre-season. He created some good scoring chances and can throw down pretty well if needed. I think having Janssen in the lineup is good for the team and building excitement, but I think Deboer should let him loose more often.

Alright my prediction is the Devils win another close game but only because the Jets are playing back to back games & traveled from Canada to Jersey. I'm just nervous about us not having any centers right now. This is an important game due to our up coming schedule. We need to win. Let's take advantage of the home stand, the Sens loss, and having games in hand. LGD!!!!

Oh and BTW if Brodeur gets the nod tonight can our fans PLEASE just randomly cheer MARTIN MARTIN for most of the game!! :evil:

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3

Personally, I have the moving avatars. It doesn't matter what the content is, it's the movement itself. Way too distracting for a forum, where what people are writing is the actual content. Movement naturally draws the eye toward it (it's a survival instinct, after all), so it makes reading content that is next to the graphic difficult.

That's why I rarely read Fire & Ice, incidentally. The constantly moving twitter feed and news ticker are annoying when the main content to consume is written. That kind of thing is great for video content such as television, where half the content that you're consuming is audio, but it's terrible when you're supposed to read the article.

That's also a big reason why I disable signatures on just about every forum I join. Some moron inevitably adds a graphic or something with some motion in it. The pervasive animated gifs on this forum have me "this close" to turning off avatars here... but then I wouldn't be able to see the hottie in Masked Fan's avatar. *sigh*

LOL SORRY. Definitely not changing my GIF though! :cheers::giggle:

RPI'Q TS JPWMRQ!

RMNP IUP QHKMXT TSPQ:

M QVPXI H LSXIU MX OMXXMVPT...

...RHQI XMTVI!

Let's go Devils!

Like the saying goes:

I spent a month in Winnipeg...

...last night!

RPI'Q TS JPWMRQ!

RMNP IUP QHKMXT TSPQ:

M QVPXI H LSXIU MX OMXXMVPT...