NFL Week 6!!!!!!

CRASHER

Redskins look terrible. Is Shanny on the bubble?

I don't think it helped.....they have a quality backup in Cousins....why they didn't let him start the season and let the franchise come back slowly is beyond me....their O-Line was getting WRECKED last night by some off the street guys (it feels weird to credit a Cowboy coach for doing his job, but the DC and D-Line coach, awesome tantrum included, really have gotten the most out of their guys)....the offense was efficient and did what it needed to do....even with Murray going down....I think this one was a 60/40 split of good Cowboys/bad Redskins

Shanny's always been a class A douche though....I can't deny that.....

Sickening to see Texans fans cheering Schaub getting hurt. Very classless. 

Jet fans did the same thing to Chad Pennington, and Saints fans did it to Wade Wilson.  Yeah, it's a sh!tty thing to do, and sadly it's not the first time.

And oh yeah, Chiefs fans did it to Matt Cassel as well.  Who could forget OT Eric Winston's reaction:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8477747/eric-winston-scolds-kansas-city-chiefs-fans-cheering-matt-cassel-injury

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Sickening to see Texans fans cheering Schaub getting hurt. Very classless. 

Eh....I don't know anymore....I'm kinda torn about this one.....I mean between PSL's, ticket prices and idiotic contracts for overpaid QBs, and expectations....something was BOUND to happen....I was more upset with the guy going to his house and being all nasty about it....an on-field reaction to an awful moment like this when your team is getting pounded....its more understandable....

....its not like the Devils sending out the t-shirt guy when Brodeur was injured on the ice after all.....

This is a big game tonight in the AFC where the classification between the haves, wild card contenders, and dregs is appearing to be pretty cut and dry early. 

Haves:  Denver, Kansas City, New England, Indianapolis

WC Contenders:  Cincinnati, Miami, Tennessee, San Diego, Baltimore

Dregs:  Jets, Buffalo, Houston, Oakland, Jacksonville, Pittsburgh, Cleveland

Out of Denver/KC one is getting the division versus the other with the 1st wild card leaving only 1 more wild card for loser of Cin/Bal in AFC North, Miami, Tennessee, and San Diego.  Since Houston has shat the bed tonight's game is MUCH more important to San Diego than to Indianapolis figuring that the Titans are the weakest of the WC contenders.

C'mon...2-3 San Diego (who could be 2-4 after tonight), looking up at not one but TWO undefeated teams in their division, and 0-3 in their conference, is somehow a WC contender, but the Jets, at 3-3, are a dreg? 

I think it's still up in the air what the Jets are (the last two weeks are evidence of that), but I wouldn't call them a dreg right now. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Out of all the 3-3 teams in the AFC, San Diego has the most consistent offense.  Those 3 conference losses are crippling, though.  Against, in theory, teams they should have beaten.  San Diego's key is whether this change in defense...9 Pts allowed to one of the top scoring teams in the league...is an anomaly or a regular thing.  If the former, they're going to start dropping losses on their record and fall out of it around 6-10.  If the latter...they could flip that number, and then it's a question of whether 10-6 is good enough for WC #2.  That depends on a lot of factors, but they need Tennessee and Houston to take nosedives out of the race and they need to take care of business.  San Diego still has the Bengals and Dolphins left, and those games will be huge for tiebreaker purposes.

Edited by Hi, I'm VALUE!

Out of all the 3-3 teams in the AFC, San Diego has the most consistent offense.  Those 3 conference losses are crippling, though.  Against, in theory, teams they should have beaten.  San Diego's key is whether this change in defense...9 Pts allowed to one of the top scoring teams in the league...is an anomaly or a regular thing.  If the former, they're going to start dropping losses on their record and fall out of it around 6-10.  If the latter...they could flip that number, and then it's a question of whether 10-6 is good enough for WC #2.  That depends on a lot of factors, but they need Tennessee and Houston to take nosedives out of the race and they need to take care of business.  San Diego still has the Bengals and Dolphins left, and those games will be huge for tiebreaker purposes.

Huge win for SD last night, but yeah, those 3 AFC losses are a killer.  As we all know, a lot more to won-lost records in the NFL than just simple wins and losses. 

Sucks for them, in that it looks like they won't be playing for anything other than a #6 seed, and with a lot of other teams in the mix (right now anyway...some of them will drop out).