#61 SS#4-Life

SS#4-Life

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:13 PM

No way dude, he was playing hurt.
According to NFL sources, he has recovered 100% from his abdominal surgery bro. If he's healthy, I would love for the Jets to sign him up.

dude, when u dont make it in ne, u cant make it at all. its over of tbc

#62 Beezer34

Beezer34

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:21 PM

dude, when u dont make it in ne, u cant make it at all. its over of tbc

Be that as it may, he is getting some interest from Oakland, SD, St. Louis, and the Jets.

"...quicker than Esa Tikkanen's tenure with the New Jersey Devils." -Brian Duff (regarding Ted Saskin's NHLPA authority) smiley-happy112.gif

#63 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,066 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:25 PM

... The New York Jets have brought in Tully Banta-Cain for a look! :D

Posted Image that's not good. Helluva LB and pass rusher. This would NOT make me happy at all.

Guess it's only fair though considering Shaun Ellis and all.

Edited by Masked Fan, 16 September 2011 - 12:25 PM.

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Posted Image
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#64 Beezer34

Beezer34

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:45 PM

This just in..

"They won a bunch of games during those times, when they were allegedly.. well, you know. (laughs) They won a bunch of games." --Derrick Mason
http://www.nesn.com/...smack-talk.html :giggle:

----------
EDIT: I don't know. I still think what T'Sizzle said last year, put it best.

"It must be bittersweet. They (the Patriots) are a good team, but their championships are fake." --Terrell Suggs
http://www.nesn.com/...ring-it-on.html

Edited by Beezer34, 16 September 2011 - 02:53 PM.

"...quicker than Esa Tikkanen's tenure with the New Jersey Devils." -Brian Duff (regarding Ted Saskin's NHLPA authority) smiley-happy112.gif

#65 SS#4-Life

SS#4-Life

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:58 PM

omg LET IT GO MASSON!!1 THEY WON 14 GAMES LAST YR. whenwill ppl let it go?!

#66 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,066 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:17 PM

EDIT: I don't know. I still think what T'Sizzle said last year, put it best.

"It must be bittersweet. They (the Patriots) are a good team, but their championships are fake. " --Terrell Suggs

Posted Image In your opinion, what makes their championships fake?? Posted Image

Actually, if Suggs has any championship hardware, that would be fake. Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#67 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,231 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:25 PM

Posted Image In your opinion, what makes their championships fake?? Posted Image

Actually, if Suggs has any championship hardware, that would be fake. Posted Image

Beez is just being Beez. Most football fans moved past the whole Spygate thing a long time ago. No titles were stripped and no rings were taken away. That being said, some will never forget it, and others will act like no one else in the history of the NFL ever tried to steal the oppositions' signals. It is what it is.
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#68 Beezer34

Beezer34

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:31 PM

..nah, I'm just busting balls.
It is interesting though that the NFL players won't drop it. I know many of the New England Faithful like to chalk it up to: "stupid Patriot hating fans" ..but it obviously still weighs heavily on the minds of some of the players in the league.

whenwill ppl let it go?!

*ANSWER: When the Patriots win a Superbowl in the POST spygate era. Until then, as you can see, 5 years later.. people haven't forgotten.

#69 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,231 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:41 PM

FIXED FOR ACCURACY

..nah, I'm just busting balls.
It is interesting though that two NFL players (one from last season, one from this) won't drop it. I know many of the New England Faithful like to chalk it up to: "stupid Patriot hating fans" ..but it obviously still weighs heavily on the minds of two quoted players in the league.

*ANSWER: When the Patriots win a Superbowl in the POST spygate era. Until then, as you can see, 5 years later.. I haven't forgotten.

Amazing how accuracy can kill the impact of an observation.

But I'm sure there are other players who feel the same. How many? Who knows. It will never go away entirely.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976, 16 September 2011 - 03:42 PM.

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#70 Beezer34

Beezer34

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:45 PM

Accuracy to what?
..the 2 links which I provided clearly show the quotes are from; "two players.. one from last season, one from this season." So how did your alteration(s) impact the significance of what I said?

In fact, other than, *semantical verbiage.. *last word nonsense.. and *obsession w/Beezer.. what exactally did your post provide?
You said; "I'm sure there are other players who feel the same" --which.. is.. what.. I.. said.. :unsure:

Edited by Beezer34, 16 September 2011 - 06:46 PM.

#71 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,293 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 07:52 AM

re: Suggs -True, until this year's Super Bowl.

Anyone using the irrelevant "spygate" as justification for putting down one of the best organization's in pro sports is just fooling themselves. Teams do many things that aren't publicized in the name of being competitive. The Patriots still made the plays on the field when it counted.

To me they are one of the last remaining dynasty's in sports. Great team, great coaching, great QB.

Edited by MantaRay, 17 September 2011 - 08:43 AM.

I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#72 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,209 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:51 AM

Where is Week 2, Crasher?! This is unacceptable. We should let Manta create the threads. :P
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#73 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,508 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:57 AM

Where is Week 2, Crasher?! This is unacceptable. We should let Manta create the threads. :P

I fell asleep early last night...sorry :P

I'm formatting it now!

Besides...far be it for me to interrupt the little pissing match going on in here B )
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#74 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,066 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 11:38 AM

re: Suggs -True, until this year's Super Bowl.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#75 Beezer34

Beezer34

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:53 PM

First of many!
Dead-Dolphins-Jask-PersianGulf1.jpg

I'm not a Dolphins fan by any stretch, but even I'm starting to feel bad for their fans, with that mongoloid clown as a head coach.
The Miami Dolphins have had just 1 winning season since 2006. Now, they are 0-4, and have lost 9 out of their last 10 regular season games

Posted; 7/22/13 @ 9:21pm EST

"I'm being told that there are weak rumors coming out of New Jersey that Lou is trying to pull off a blockbuster transaction for Joe Thorton." (possibly why the Jagr deal is being delayed)

This is the 4th season under "Field Goal Fist Pumping" Sparano.. and can someone please tell me, how this man is still employed? http://www.njdevs.co...DIR#/unsure.gif

Edited by Beezer34, 22 July 2013 - 08:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users