Devils Viewing Party - Sat Dec 17th @ 7PM

Quinn01

Dude I just want some damn nachos!

I'm all for seeing if we can do the 19th at Stadium and a future one at Sideline.

Have you developed an addiction to nachos, preferably the Stadium's? hahaha Alright Ill make it happen on the 19th for the Stadium. :cheers:

I'm up for anything in the North Jersey area. I know there's Devils Generals in this region. It's definitely a harder sell to the Devils then Bergen County but I believe Morris County area can be a HUGE Viewing party if they decide to do one.

On that note. I'm with you Quinn on making a fan based party at Stadium. I love nachos.

Have you developed an addiction to nachos, preferably the Stadium's? hahaha Alright Ill make it happen on the 19th for the Stadium. :cheers:

BTW I've always loved nachos, they just made me love em more.

I apologize for the massive multiquote!

Ha, I thought so. My boy and I sat next to you during the game versus the Sabres.

The little guy that got a t-shirt from NJ Devil?

how about one in rockaway nj at the sideline bar & grill? http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sideline-Bar-Grill/149992905013501?sk=photos

I will definitely take a look at this place. That's a possibility...that's close for me as I'm about 8 minutes from the Rockaway Mall.

How about at the Zepplin Hall Beirgarten in Jersey City?

They've had one there before. I don't see it as a problem having another one there. Maybe if we make it passed the 1st round of the playoffs this would be a good place, as it's getting warmer out and you have the outside area!

Oh yeah you said Monday, I totally forgot that lol my bad. I'm all for Stadium if they are willing. I was only responding to devs82 on Sideline. I'm assuming she's been there before and would know better.

I think realistically we all know an official Devils viewing party will most likely not take place in Sussex County. It's just too far and out of the way for most hard core fans to attend. I would love to see the Devils host one in Morris County in the Roxbury/Ledgewood/Rockaway area...please not Morristown.

And I will work on that and see what we can do. I don't want to do Morristown as I'm not a huge fan, but there's other bars in Morris County. I know Blackthorn Pub in Parsippany was mentioned before to me.

Yeah I dont see it ever officially happening in Sussex which is completely understandable. It just blows. haha Side note, I have the same view as you do about other viewing parties, if it takes me longer to get to the viewing party then it does to the arena, its a no go. Anyway we will make one viewing party happen whether its at the Stadium or Sideline. I wouldnt mind driving down to Rockaway though that way its not the same people driving up here all the time.

Understandable and I'm sorta the same way, however being a part of the Generals I have to make as many as I can!

lets get a viewing party in south jersey and i will definitely be there. :cheers:

Where in South Jersey? They've had one down at the Shore and one in the Burlington area.

*Thank you all for your suggestions, I am taking notes!

I apologize for the massive multiquote!

The little guy that got a t-shirt from NJ Devil?

I will definitely take a look at this place. That's a possibility...that's close for me as I'm about 8 minutes from the Rockaway Mall.

They've had one there before. I don't see it as a problem having another one there. Maybe if we make it passed the 1st round of the playoffs this would be a good place, as it's getting warmer out and you have the outside area!

And I will work on that and see what we can do. I don't want to do Morristown as I'm not a huge fan, but there's other bars in Morris County. I know Blackthorn Pub in Parsippany was mentioned before to me.

Understandable and I'm sorta the same way, however being a part of the Generals I have to make as many as I can!

Where in South Jersey? They've had one down at the Shore and one in the Burlington area.

*Thank you all for your suggestions, I am taking notes!

Yep.

For the Bergen County folks, there's one on March 1st vs. the Bruins at the Orange Lantern in Paramus: https://www.facebook...68125029912488/

Nice, it's about time Bergen County got one of these events! Also, it's easy to get to, right off of Route 17.

EDIT: Ah crap! I just realized I might be going to a concert that night! :doh1:

Edited by 95Crash

Have you ever been there? That would be literally 10 mins or so from me so that would be awesome. I'm not familiar with the place so I have no input on if it would be a good setup or not.

The Stadium is definitely in the middle of nowhere so to speak but I grew up in that area so I guess that's why it doesn't seem that far. It takes maybe 35-40 minutes to get to which isn't around the corner but definitely doable for a fun time. The only time I draw the line is if it'll take longer to get to the viewing party then it would take to get to a Devils game...and, again, their nachos are AWESOME!

Quinn did you get in touch with Erica?

i've never been to the sideline bar and grill, i just googled sports bars in northern, nj and that came up.

here is another one i found which is in randolph, the stonefire bar and grill..

http://stonefire1.homestead.com/sportsbar.html

Edited by devs82fan

Alright everyone we are good to go for February 19th. Its a sunday. Game starts at 6PM. I told Erica (The Manager at the Stadium) that we would start showing up around 5PM and roughly 20 people.

Ill make a thread when the day comes closer. Anyway hope to see you all there for another great get together, good nachos, and yet another win against Montreal!!!

My wife is also going to help in sponsoring the event by giving away a 12X18 photo of Prudential Center Ice from the press box AND a free mini photo session by Ali Casserly Photography. More raffle prizes to come, I will list other stuff as they become available.

Photographer's website is here.

http://www.facebook.com/alicasserlyphotography