GDT: Philthadelphia Failures @ New Jersey Devils

Coorslight

Wait till about 430 and prices on SH will go down. Just be sure if you buy off there to do by it 5. They shut sales down 2 hours prior to the event starting.

Im not going tonight as Ive got too much work to do before Thursday. Prob not Friday either, b/c the weather forecast is calling for 6+ inches and Im not about to risk NJT shutting down lol.

@RichKrezwick: SOLD OUT tonight for @NHLDevils vs Flyers @PruCenter and only scattered seats for Friday vs Capitals. #DropThePuck

Tickets are available on Ticketmaster, although not many. When it comes to the Devils, I think "sold out" means that the team will purchase the unsold seats when sales reach a certain threshold.

Tickets are available on Ticketmaster, although not many. When it comes to the Devils, I think "sold out" means that the team will purchase the unsold seats when sales reach a certain threshold.

That, plus the fact that they likely know what they historically average for walk-ups for games such as this, and can declare a sell-out knowing those seats will be purchased (by fans or the team) prior to game time.

Welp, here's all the exciting promotions and giveaways for opening night!!!! I was all :yay: that turned into :giggle: which finally ended in :doh1:

https://www.facebook...NewJerseyDevils

IN THE STANDS: Tonight when enjoy our game vs. the Flyers you can also look forward to these…

Giveaway – All fans will receive a commemorative Devils Puck presented by Prudential.

Devils Dens - The all new Devils Dens locations have brand new and unique merchandise that you’ll only be able to find at The Rock. Enjoy a larger selection of jerseys, hats and novelty items this season.

Gluten-Free Stand – Want to enjoy all the great food you smell around the arena but suffer from an allergy to gluten that keeps you from enjoying it? That’s no problem at PruCenter! Enjoy snacks from our Gluten-Free Stand located near Section 6.

Devils Gameday Auction – Want to take home an autographed photo or unique piece of Devils or sports memorabilia?! Then stop at either the Gameday Auction on the Main Concourse outside the Fire Lounge or the Auction on the Upper Con located at the top of the escalator on the East side of the building. Tonight’s featured item is a Taylor Swift autographed Devils Jersey!

Prepaid Parking: Want a spot close to the building waiting for you? Visit www.clickandpark.com now to reserve your parking spot and spend less time in the cold and more time at The Rock.

Edited by Coorslight

Welp, here's all the exciting promotions and giveaways for opening night!!!! I was all :yay: that turned into :giggle: which finally ended in :doh1:

https://www.facebook...NewJerseyDevils

Yep. Nothing pumps me up like a Taylor Swift Devils jersey with the wrong font, spacing and nameplate. Not to mention shes a Kings fan. Boy I'm ready to DropthePuck! :boogie:

Yep. Nothing pumps me up like a Taylor Swift Devils jersey with the wrong font, spacing and nameplate. Not to mention shes a Kings fan. Boy I'm ready to DropthePuck! :boogie:

Yup! That's what finally made me :doh1: Oh well I'll take a look at the items they got. I'm gonna get there hopefully right when they open the doors to walk a round a bit. Seems like it's been forever!

Also, with the 7:30 start time I'm assuming they won't open the doors until 6pm correct?

Been in the arena for 30 min and already hate the changes.

The biggest is the food. It was manageable with center plate but this year they are now going with Aramark as their vendor and boy does it suck. The stand at the goal bar is now serving the same stuff as the other stands. The taste of Newark stand is now officially down the drain. They are serving Italian hot dogs on regular hot dog buns for Christ sake!!