Devils logo for Stadium Series - retro is now confirmed

JWomp

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone who will be watching this on tv doc will be calling the game.

Also for those who know how to ice skate i hear there are going to be days when fan can skate on the rink at yankee stadium

The Rangers sent an email to their fans a couple days ago about the skate on the ice.  I believe the days are in the first week of Feb.

Funny how Devils fans didn't get that email from the Devils.

The Rangers sent an email to their fans a couple days ago about the skate on the ice. I believe the days are in the first week of Feb.

Funny how Devils fans didn't get that email from the Devils.

Theyve advertised this to islander fans as well. Also its somewhere on the yankees site.

Just caught a glimpse of the "Boomer & Carton" show on CBS Sports Network this morning. Boomer (Rangers), Carton (Islanders) and Jerry Recco (Devils) are all decked out in their Stadium Series retro jerseys and knit hats this morning. I could be wrong, but it looks like the Devils crest has a little shine to it. EDIT: Or it could be the lighting. Either way, I'm glad the Devs didn't go full-on with the chrome.

Edited by 95Crash

NJ Devils "Premier" Stadium Series jerseys are on sale on the International version of shop.nhl.com

http://shop.international.nhl.com/stores/nhl/products/product_details.aspx?pid=142207

doesn't look any different than what they're selling at the Rock now.

I have a game-worn Tallinder retro - I imagine they made 200 of them for the Devils years ago and they just use those when needed. They are similar to what is pictured but obviously different in that the fabric is heavier, fight strap, NHL logo on the collar, etc

doesn't look any different than what they're selling at the Rock now.

I have a game-worn Tallinder retro - I imagine they made 200 of them for the Devils years ago and they just use those when needed. They are similar to what is pictured but obviously different in that the fabric is heavier, fight strap, NHL logo on the collar, etc

Yeah that's why I put Premier in quotes.  Either the description is wrong or the picture is wrong.  My bet is the description is wrong.

I think they will just be wearing their Reebok throwbacks like your Tallinder Retro.