GDT: Devils @ Islanders 3/4/12

Mayday

He hasn't won the game for us either. Start Moose Tuesday not because Marty sucked or he sucks against the Rangers, blah blah blah, but maybe the team will actually show up for Moose.

The team seems to get up more for Moose, so I'm with you on this.

As far as penalties: You draw penalties when you move your feet.

He hasn't won the game for us either. Start Moose Tuesday not because Marty sucked or he sucks against the Rangers, blah blah blah, but maybe the team will actually show up for Moose.

Thats fine but you cant fault Marty in this game..the goal he let in was a little soft but he more than made up for it with other saves.

Look at the teams the Isles beat lately...dont sell them short SMT3....tavaras played like a beast tonight even tho he didnt get any

Ya. Like I said I watched the Boston game yesterday and I was impressed. They lucked out with a good weird call on their 3rd goal but you figure the Devils would watch that tape and come out ready to play today.

Didn't happen. Not even close and this is why I don't like PDB.

When a team is inconsistent like this, with the players it has, its the coaches fault.

End of story.

I'm no bandwagoner. Just angry when my team loses the way they did.

There are good loses and bad loses.

This one falls under a bad loss, just falling short of a pathetic loss.

Except this is how you react after EVERY loss, which is why people find you annoying.

I hate losses like these too, but every team has some of them over the course of the season. I'm not going to destroy the Devils over this one.

Why becAuse I say it and you only think it I'm a bad fan?

Na sorry I'm not a bad fan.

I'm a passionate fan who fvcking hates when my team gets shut out by a bottom dweller.

Good teams beat bottom dwellers.

Average inconsistent teams don't. They just piss people like me off with garbage performances.

I never said you were a bad fan, but okay.

Do you think any of us are happy? No, but we come here to discuss the game, and you click on the game thread and if you sit here and look back through it, you'll see it's just you, taking over the post. Post after post after post just whining and moaning like the Devils owe you something.

You're obviously just one of those people that does not think before they speak. Just blurt out every random impulse you get. I've just never seen it translated to the internet. The sun will rise again man. They play again on Tuesday. But I guess you already know that, seeing as how you already alluded to that with your one post, "CAN'T WAIT FOR TUESDAY. GREAT TIME FOR THE TEAM TO PLAY A GAME LIKE THIS."

May I remind everyone that there is an ignore feature for people who really annoy you?

I'm not trying to play mod here. I'm just saying, the ignore feature has made GDT's much more enjoyable for me.

That's fair, good point.

Except this is how you react after EVERY loss, which is why people find you annoying.

I hate losses like these too, but every team has some of them over the course of the season. I'm not going to destroy the Devils over this one.

Not true. Canucks loss, calm, Tampa loss, ok ya because their defense played putrid, Rags loss, expected, Boston loss I didn't even post. This loss was probably the worst because it had to do with their offense ..sometimes you're going to get outskated but when this team had the puck today you were just wondering what kind of way they were going to turn it over next. Their passing was ridiculous.

May I remind everyone that there is an ignore feature for people who really annoy you?

I'm not trying to play mod here. I'm just saying, the ignore feature has made GDT's much more enjoyable for me.

I hear ya, but everyone still quotes it and you end up reading it anyway. It is what it is. All in all you're right but I just had to say that. I just feel like the GDT is not intended to be a one man sobfest. Obviously after a lame performance we're all going to rip into the team, but holy over the top... Every single time

1-4-1 in the last six games, just wow. This team cant seem to get it together right now. Bracing myself for a very tough March. PDB has to start mixing and matching when players are out of sync, he has to realize that this is sometimes necessary.

Kovy-Elias-Bernier

Parise-Josefson-Zubrus

Sykora-Henrique-Clarkson

4th line -> AHL

Edited by Anhkheg

I just feel like the GDT is not intended to be a one man sobfest. Obviously after a lame performance we're all going to rip into the team, but holy over the top... Every single time

Oh I hear you, I agree completely. But there's always that character on the boards that does something similar to this every season that I've been here, so you just kinda ignore it as beat ya can and move on.

It's part of the njdevs lifestyle, haha