Devils party it up

mrthemike

Heh, I KNEW someone was going to come up with an article like that. It seems that since the infamous Patriots Superbowl party this year people try to catch those 2nd place teams having fun. Even the Rangers got some sh!t in the media after someone saw them drinking after getting eliminated by the Devils.

I wonder how many articles like that it takes before people realise those guys are human beings too and not every one of them is going to just sit in a hotel room crying all night long after a loss. Especially when there is a good bond among teammates and this is their chance to take a deep breath after a long season, chill out after all the pressure they were facing and just... celebrate, because that's what you do after a good year. There is only one winner, but that doesn't mean all of the other 29 teams should act like they're attending a funeral.

Besides, I expected much more from this vid and it's just a bunch of Devils walking into a limo. That's a lot to get your panties in a bunch over. :rolleyes: Oh, and the guy filming this sounds and acts like a complete a$$hole.

Edited by Revan

Heh, I KNEW someone was going to come up with an article like that. It seems that since the infamous Patriots Superbowl party this year people try to catch those 2nd place teams having fun. Even the Rangers got some sh!t in the media after someone saw them drinking after getting eliminated by the Devils.

I wonder how many articles like that it takes before people realise those guys are human beings too and not every one of them is going to just sit in a hotel room crying all night long after a loss. Especially when there is a good bond among teammates and this is their chance to take a deep breath after a long season, chill out after all the pressure they were facing and just... celebrate, because that's what you do after a good year. There is only one winner, but that doesn't mean all of the other 29 teams should act like they're attending a funeral.

Besides, I expected much more from this vid and it's just a bunch of Devils walking into a limo. That's a lot to get your panties in a bunch over. :rolleyes: Oh, and the guy filming this sounds and acts like a complete a$$hole.

Exactly, what should they be doing, sulking all night? Think of how close-knit this group is and that they won't be seeing each other until training camp, not to mention some of these guys won't be around next time they step into the locker room so this is the last time they will get to hang out with those people.

How many people are going to defend the guys before anyone posts that they have a problem with this?

It's in response to the link. "The NJ Devils couldn't have been too upset after the L.A. Kings destroyed 'em in the Stanley Cup Finals last night ... 'cause the whole team put on their finest suits and partied their faces off in Hollywood!"

Partying it up? I don't know how you can gather that the team was "partying it up" when a guy like Andy Greene looked like someone shot his dog, not to mention Adam Henrique snubbing the camera.

These guys probably just went out to dinner and called it a night...

Then again... :whistling:

I didn't watch the video because it will probably piss me off even more, but someone should've just smashed the little fvckbag's camera and spit on him. fvcking LA trash.

I am going to assume paparazzi. They are all dickholes from what I can tell.

I have to say it irks me a little, watching the game it was evident that they accepted defeat after one period and this just adds to it. I'm not going to rage about it because this season was a great success with reason to celebrate but the night of getting blown out 6-1? Come on, take some time to at least reflect on the season.

I watched the video and don't really see what the big problem is. None of the guys are smiling and yukking it up or anything. They are coming out of a night club or whatever and getting into taxis and limos. Who cares.

Let me know when any of them show up to the games drunk and are cheating with their teammates wives...

like the Philly rejects playing for LA.

Overall, I would like athletes to be more of the Joe DiMaggio type and simply stay out of the news all of the time, but we live in this constant celebrity nonsense environment where everybody worries about everyone else's business. It really shows the decline of western civilization in my opinion. Its the age of the Kardashians and Paris Hiltons where being famous for being famous makes you famous (or something)

If Joe D were around today he wouldn't be able to spend one minute at his table in his favorite restaurant.