GDT #10 - Canucks @ Devils 7:00 PM ET

Z-Man

Even if they were getting a few more wins, this isn't a very enjoyable team to watch. Just really ugly hockey.

I don't think you are going nuts, but you recently called out posters for going way overboard for pretty much the same reaction that you just had only a week earlier.

They are drab.   They really aren't buried even with their horrendous record, although it's coming if they don't win the games they have to win.   But they're just depressing to watch because you know that somehow they're going to fail, even if they look good.   Very hard team to have any confidence in right now.

Even if they were getting a few more wins, this isn't a very enjoyable team to watch. Just really ugly hockey.

I don't think you are going nuts, but you recently called out posters for going way overboard for pretty much the same reaction that you just had only a week earlier.

I was just thinking how this team is just becoming hard to follow.. not that I would ever give up on them but man.. its honestly disappointment game after game. . Im ready for a new coach and a new style of play

They really need to cut down the roster too, the revolving door in the bottom half of everything isn't helping.    I think it's time to make some decisions.    If you're going to be built on bottom end depth and you can't even define that unit from game to game, that's a problem

Every organization bottoms out at some point. I think 11-12 was either a hiccup or last gasp. Hopefully we'll only be cellar dwellers for a couple seasons.

this is a bit ridiculous at this point in the season especially considering the fact that Lou will always look to ice a competitive team.

Now if you told be Lou was out of the picture that changes things.

this is a bit ridiculous at this point in the season especially considering the fact that Lou will always look to ice a competitive team.

Now if you told be Lou was out of the picture that changes things.

I don't think it's that ridiculous. Marty is the only player left from the last cup winning team. Langs was the second to last. This team has been changing its dynamic for the past few years. Now Lou almost avoided the bottoming out if guys like Parise, Kovy and Clarkson had stayed, but this is what bottoming out looks like. Basically guys like Jagr and Ryder are stop gaps until younger players can come up and develop a new Devils team.

with Gelinas showing he's ready to play with the big club, Lou really needs to make a trade, get rid of some D for some O

More like Lou needs to get rid of some D for some D.

I don't think it's that ridiculous. Marty is the only player left from the last cup winning team. Langs was the second to last. This team has been changing its dynamic for the past few years. Now Lou almost avoided the bottoming out if guys like Parise, Kovy and Clarkson had stayed, but this is what bottoming out looks like. Basically guys like Jagr and Ryder are stop gaps until younger players can come up and develop a new Devils team.

More like Lou needs to get rid of some D for some D.

Elias

Schneider takes the blame.

“No disrespect to Vancouver, but I thought we outplayed them the entire game and it should have been a 2-0 win,” he said. “Two bad goals on my part lets them hang around. (Luongo) played real good, made some good saves in the third and kept them in and anything can happen in the shootouts. “I’m just disappointed in myself for letting my teammates down.”

Schneider takes the blame.

“No disrespect to Vancouver, but I thought we outplayed them the entire game and it should have been a 2-0 win,” he said. “Two bad goals on my part lets them hang around. (Luongo) played real good, made some good saves in the third and kept them in and anything can happen in the shootouts. “I’m just disappointed in myself for letting my teammates down.”

This just in! Schneider benched indefinitely! Peter Harrold will start in goal against Boston!