just found this site

LivingThread

Welcome!!!

You got dwarfed by cupcakes and an epic intro thread the day before... but that ain't your fault!!!

So have you attended any games in the finished product???

I went to games since its been built. They actually gave all the workers free innaugural game tix, 2nd game/halloween game, etc. I left shortly after that but atleast i got to see the very first one :-)

A friend of mines wife just got us luxury box seat thru her company for the Feb 9 09 game. That was pretty friggan cool. I mean, i was in them almost everyday working but to hang out and watch the game was awesome.

As for why the lights went out.....its cause we rigged it so when the lights go out you can slug a Ranger fan then when he says "What happen" you can dunno...."Dunno, musta been the real life New Jersey Devil that gotcha."

I went to games since its been built. They actually gave all the workers free innaugural game tix, 2nd game/halloween game, etc. I left shortly after that but atleast i got to see the very first one :-)

A friend of mines wife just got us luxury box seat thru her company for the Feb 9 09 game. That was pretty friggan cool. I mean, i was in them almost everyday working but to hang out and watch the game was awesome.

As for why the lights went out.....its cause we rigged it so when the lights go out you can slug a Ranger fan then when he says "What happen" you can dunno...."Dunno, musta been the real life New Jersey Devil that gotcha."

Welcome..and good attitude.... :evil:

Welcome!!!

You got dwarfed by cupcakes and an epic intro thread the day before... but that ain't your fault!!!

So have you attended any games in the finished product???

OH STOP IT. Don't blame it on me. Geez.

And welcome LivingThread. :)

OH STOP IT. Don't blame it on me. Geez.

I didn't... you were just the catalyst... I take full responsibility for all the NJDevs issues I cause.... sh!t I'm usually proud of them :P

I didn't... you were just the catalyst... I take full responsibility for all the NJDevs issues I cause.... sh!t I'm usually proud of them :P

Woah, big word there Crash, big word.

'and welcome! (not Crasher's use of big vocabulary :P)

I was an electrician and helped build the Rock. It was an awesome job to work on and im proud i could help in a little way to get the devils winning !!!

Wow that's awesome! Welcome aboard. Were you a Devils fan before you worked on the building or did that cause you to become a fan?

Wow that's awesome! Welcome aboard. Were you a Devils fan before you worked on the building or did that cause you to become a fan?

I was a fan long before. I guess i was a "kinda" fan growing up, but it didnt get important til i was in high school(around 1990 i suppose).

Then once i heard the company i was working for won the bid for the Rock i requested to get put there. I have a bunch of video of the prgress over time while i was there but they are on my cell and i dont know how to get them off. I was there in the dead of summer when it was 100+ degrees and humid as can be. That building was just a stagnant box of hot muggy air. however, i wouldnt change it for a diffeerent job no matter what the temp was.