Introduction

Ivan

Hey all,

I have been lurking here all of last season, but never posted. Now that i think about it, really don't know why i did not make an account earlier.

Anyway, i have been a huge Devils fan ever since i came to the US in '96, so almost 12 years now. I am originally from Ukraine, but for the last 12 years have been living in NJ. Right now i am settled in New Brunswick area.

I also like to play open ice hockey, so if anyone plays in the south Brunswick or Bridgewater rinks, let me know.

Ah, добро пожаловать ! :koolaid:

Good thing you got out of the Ukraine, I hear Kramer was about to put the hurt on the 'em!

Enjoy the Devilish company and be sure to let us know what yer thinkin!

So, I'm just guessing you have more than 10 letters in yer last name and many consonants together without a vowel? :lol:

Hey all,

I have been lurking here all of last season, but never posted. Now that i think about it, really don't know why i did not make an account earlier.

Anyway, i have been a huge Devils fan ever since i came to the US in '96, so almost 12 years now. I am originally from Ukraine, but for the last 12 years have been living in NJ. Right now i am settled in New Brunswick area.

I also like to play open ice hockey, so if anyone plays in the south Brunswick or Bridgewater rinks, let me know.