45 replies to this topic

#41 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,887 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:43 PM

Rivers' facial expressions on the sidelines are funny too; he looks like an angry 10 year old boy who didn't get his way. :lol:

I never tire of watching him lose
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#42 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,492 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:39 AM

So a month after Romo played with a collapsed lung and cracked ribs he doesn't care just because he doesn't yell as much as Rivers?

He's been in the league how long? And he's always had that dopey aw shucks look on his face, ain't gonna wipe that out with a few weeks of playing hurt
(and to play the game the other way, Rivers played an AFC Title game with a torn ACL :P )
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#43 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,287 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:40 AM

Somebody make sure Manta is far away from any sharp objects.

:giggle:

It's official. The Ravens suck.

Can't argue after the past two weeks.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#44 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,287 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:44 AM

Man if only Manta was this wrong about Kovalchuk :lol:

I never said Kovalchuk sucked, I said his acquisition was bad for the franchise.

As far as Flacco. He has one week to turn it around. If he loses to the Steelers the doubts will snowball.

But again, our O-line needs to step it up too.

Edited by MantaRay, 02 November 2011 - 09:44 AM.

IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#45 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,995 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:48 AM

He's been in the league how long? And he's always had that dopey aw shucks look on his face, ain't gonna wipe that out with a few weeks of playing hurt
(and to play the game the other way, Rivers played an AFC Title game with a torn ACL :P )

Except that I never said Rivers doesn't care, just that he's a wanker and you can't judge guys wanting to win based on demeanor.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#46 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,287 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:23 PM

Statistics show that the Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens have the top two defenses in the NFL.

Steelers Head Coach Mike Tomlin, however, is not so quick to put his team’s defensive unit in the same class as the Ravens.

In fact, he says it’s not even close.

“I am not ready to at least put us in the conversation with the Ravens’ defense,” Tomlin said on Tuesday. “We are not even close to doing what they are doing right now.”

IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users