FLYERS @ DEVILS, Game 3, 7pm, FSNY

brodeurfanatic

Just out of curiosity guys, how do they figure the attendance at the arena...

I always thought when they scanned the tickets that somehow they compiled all of the tickets scanned and that determined attendance...

or

Is it how many tickets are sold?

Tickets sold.

Earlier this year there was some kind of expos

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The attendance was freaking weird today. When I was at the game I was guessing it was around 16,000 or so. The strange thing though was that there were so few Flyer fans. A couple hundred tops. So I got home and checked the boxscore and saw that the announced attendance was 18,000 something and was so confused. Did the Flyer fans buy tix and get scared off by the rain today? Whatever. Devils won and we all can breathe a sigh of relief for at least a day or so. BTW, Brian Rafalski looks like a lost puppy out there. He absolutely cannot win battles in the corners against the likes of Handzus, Primeau, Leclair, etc.. Its frightening when he is out there against those guys.

I don't know why Philly fans who bought tickets didn't show up, but I'm sure there would have been more Flyers fans in gerenal if the game wasn't on the same day as the Phillies home opener in their new ballpark. We will probably see quite a few more of the bad guys tommorrow.