NFL Week 17

CRASHER

At least this year I am a bit fired up about the playoffs and this should be a good playoffs... the regular season was fun, but you had to look under the hood to find the fun times this year... but anyway... one big Sunday left... ENJOY IT!! Find some crap games and just laugh at them.. September is a long time away!!!

Saturday December 29:

Patriots at Giants:

Damn you Buffalo for not winning last week

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, is everyone really watching the Devils get spanked again? Giants leading 21-16 at the half.

I'd be one happy man if the Giants can pull this one off...that'd get me over the Devils real quick :P

I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats start getting the benefit of the doubt on phantom calls in the 4th quarter if the game was close though, the league and TV networks love having the Pats' quest jack up ratings.

Edited by Hasan4978

Wow and I thought Herm and Hackett ran a terrible two-minute offense. This is the worst two-minute drill I've ever seen, receivers not running out of bounds, running a one-yard out on the five-yard line, Eli taking 30 seconds to call plays at the line and set everyone, when down two scores mind you.

Typical Eli in the fourth quarter, showing more and more that he's adopted :P

Edited by Hasan4978

this was CRITICALLY important to the entertainment value of the NFL playoffs...

if NE loses this game they get PISSED... they re-focus (ask those 15-1 teams that won it all how GOOD the late loss was) and they STOMP the league

now they are due to slip and ripe for the Jacksonville picking...

they need to fall and soon... 'tis Dallas' DESTINY to pick up the pieces :evil:

this was CRITICALLY important to the entertainment value of the NFL playoffs...

if NE loses this game they get PISSED... they re-focus (ask those 15-1 teams that won it all how GOOD the late loss was) and they STOMP the league

now they are due to slip and ripe for the Jacksonville picking...

they need to fall and soon... 'tis Dallas' DESTINY to pick up the pieces :evil:

Haha crash dreams dreams dreams

Congrats Tommy, Moss, Belichek and the entire soon to be superbowl champion new england patriots.... the true team of destiny :dance:

:rofl:

that's like calling the Bills improved !!!!!

Never did like the "cowboys", i think it had alot to do with their loud mouth fans or maybe staubach. i liked bob lilly and randy white and what was his name?? something waters,well whatever good luck in the playoffs, hope whats his name can hold on to the ball when he needs to. psst!!...THINK PINK!!

Never did like the "cowboys", i think it had alot to do with their loud mouth fans or maybe staubach. i liked bob lilly and randy white and what was his name?? something waters,well whatever good luck in the playoffs, hope whats his name can hold on to the ball when he needs to. psst!!...THINK PINK!!

I never asked you too

but what does that have to do with a VASTLY flawed assessment of the Raiders and the mess that Franchise is in now??

I never asked you too

but what does that have to do with a VASTLY flawed assessment of the Raiders and the mess that Franchise is in now??

i wasn't really getting into an assessment of the Raiders, cause i don't have all morning,but you remember the dark and dreary days, pre parcells don't you? i was simply stating that at some point, even if you suck, a team has to make a statment to their rivals letting them know that things are about to change.

i wasn't really getting into an assessment of the Raiders, cause i don't have all morning,but you remember the dark and dreary days, pre parcells don't you? i was simply stating that at some point, even if you suck, a team has to make a statment to their rivals letting them know that things are about to change.

I've been a cowboys fan likely longer then you've been alive sir, so I've been through TWO rise and fall and rises... I know and appreciate what we are going through now (again why i want the pats to lose their next game :P)... and we had PLENTY of dreary days WITH FatBoy Bill (need I remind of the Testaverde rants that lead to the week in reviews??)...you don't spend as much time effort and pain writing the stuff I do and like I do if you don't have a pure love for the sport and game as a WHOLE!!!!

so please... stuff your lectures on a spoiled fan where the sun don't shine and go back and read my rants at the spoiled DEVILS fans on this forum!!!

I've been a cowboys fan likely longer then you've been alive sir, so I've been through TWO rise and fall and rises... I know and appreciate what we are going through now (again why i want the pats to lose their next game :P )... and we had PLENTY of dreary days WITH FatBoy Bill (need I remind of the Testaverde rants that lead to the week in reviews??)...you don't spend as much time effort and pain writing the stuff I do and like I do if you don't have a pure love for the sport and game as a WHOLE!!!!

so please... stuff your lectures on a spoiled fan where the sun don't shine and go back and read my rants at the spoiled DEVILS fans on this forum!!!

and all I was saying is the Raiders are a LONG way from turning it around (and dicking around with Russell and NOT PLAYING HIM MORE isn't helping), the defense got worse in a hurry, and the offense is a mess.... there's a lot of holes there (not like the dolphins mind you)... but still.... lots of work to be done in raider-land before you can consider them legit again

what hurts them HUGE is how STACKED and YOUNG the Chargers are, when they get the right coach they will be aamzing!

and all I was saying is the Raiders are a LONG way from turning it around (and dicking around with Russell and NOT PLAYING HIM MORE isn't helping), the defense got worse in a hurry, and the offense is a mess.... there's a lot of holes there (not like the dolphins mind you)... but still.... lots of work to be done in raider-land before you can consider them legit again

what hurts them HUGE is how STACKED and YOUNG the Chargers are, when they get the right coach they will be aamzing!

yeah, that schottenheimer really sucked, glad they got rid of HIM! Norv was a great addition. Russell will be good but he wouldn't have done any better than who we had. We need a O line bad! After that things will start moving along.

Hey he was the dumbass that forgot to run the best running back in the league since emmitt more then 8 times in the second half of the playoff game of his CAREER, he deserved to get fired

they just got claude julien as a replacement :P