GDT: NJ Devils vs. NY Rangers - 12:30pm on NBC - Stadium Series Editio

Colin226

One fvcking save. Make one Marty. Even with all the odd-man rushes, a goalie can't give up 3 goals on 3 shots.

Edited by PWW

Lol if you think this is on Marty you're crazy. Way too many odd man rushes. Marty hasn't bailed us out but he hasn't cost us goals.

And anyone saying this game is over is equally crazy. You know this team never quits.

Your so correct with everything u just said there buddy. I just hope this team and wakes up and plays smart defense

Too many rushes, but Marty's got no mobility in front of the goal mouth. Most of those rushes, the dman took out the puck handler. Marty has to get across for the pass. I was in favor of him playing this game for sentimental and practical reasons. I thought if he was going to be decent for a game, this would be it. But he's been terrible. 

The Devils skaters were totem polls out there...  No goalie would have made a difference.  The Devils have played soft the entire game and that is because of their lack of speed.  Gelinas made a bad play but he's no different that Salvador who did the same exact thing that also led to a goal.  Not only that Sal went back for his stick after the puck was already gone in the other direction.

Hope we have another big third period in us. But 3 goals may be too much to overcome. Lundqvist has settled down a bit which is also bad news.

Need to get back to dumping and chasing the puck in though. Guys are trying to skate through the blueline for some reason and it's leading to Rangers chances.