GDT: Jets @ Devils 7PM

ThreeCups

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Marty wanted the game and Pete apparently thinks we still have Yann Danis as our alternative.

Yeah I don't agree with starting Marty tonight. Schneider wins us the LA game by himself and his reward is the bench for two straight. Nah, not having this 'Marty wanted the game' sh!t. Marty isn't the coach Pete, you are. Don't let this sh!t start getting out of control.

Schneider's gotta start after that LA game and with Marty playing in SJ

Why?

Marty has been piling up W's for us

Cory needs to start this one.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If you guys have not noticed, Marty won the starting job back with his recent stretch of games....if/when he starts slumping we will see Cory get a chance to steal it back.

It's more important to keep riding Marty's run of play right now than it is to get Schneider back in. I think Marty's form right now is a "limited time" sort of thing, while Schneider's at the point in his career where he'll be sharp at whatever point he's called back in as our #1; this isn't his first rodeo. Marty's still the hot hand in my opinion, we can go with Cory when his play starts to drop.

Edited by DJ Eco