Devils Team Awards & Autograph Session Tickets

ThreeCups

I was able to get some extra tickets from a contact of mine for the Devils Team Awards and Autograph Session that will be held next Thursday April 7 from 1-3PM at The Rock. Tickets were extremely limited and only made available to Club Seat Season Ticket Holders. The team will give out the end of the season awards, and there will be an autograph session held on the concourse. $60/ticket, paid via "GIFT" on PayPal. Email me at 3devilscups@gmail.com ASAP if you are interested, these will not last long....

I was able to get some extra tickets from a contact of mine for the Devils Team Awards and Autograph Session that will be held next Thursday April 7 from 1-3PM at The Rock. Tickets were extremely limited and only made available to Club Seat Season Ticket Holders. The team will give out the end of the season awards, and there will be an autograph session held on the concourse. $60/ticket, paid via "GIFT" on PayPal. Email me at 3devilscups@gmail.com ASAP if you are interested, these will not last long....

Email sent for a pair!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.