GDT 1/26/11 Devils @ Red Wings

ZeroGravityFat

The Devils are getting lucky chances. They are overall playing a sloppy game. There is no structure and its just a scramble to get the puck out of the zone and if lucky a rush just resulting in a shot on net.

If the Devils finish this period tied itll be a miracle.

Is it me and my anxiety of this game or is this game moving really fast!?? Such quick gameplay right now

Not to many stoppages in play. its nice to watch a game that is moving along quickly.

Edited by Quinn01

It was a smart play by Rolston more then anything else. He went to the net, dug at a loose puck until he heard a whistle. Simple and effective, which is something he wasn't doing to make up for whatever step he lost. A month ago, he'd have stood there waiting for the whistle. If he plays smart like that and does little things that matter, he can contribute. Now, he's doing it.

Ok the Devils now need to go into the locker room, take a deep breath after having to scramble all over the place just to not get smashed and come out in the second playing like they have the past few games.

They were all over the place that period.

Cool thanks, man. Not much but I guess it can be taken as somewhat good news.

No prob. Cangilosi told him what Langenbrunner said (that he thought Zach should be the next captain) and asked him how he would like to have the C. Zach just said he would welcome it and it would be a great honor, etc. What you would expect him to say really.