Nhl 10 league

stevestevens

Not sure what happened to starting this but I'll look at how to set this up when I get home from work tonight and shoot out invites or what not. From what I gather this is what who is joining.

Jesterdevil - Oilers

Crisis13 - Kings

Mudbutt4 - Ducks

V3rran12 - Flames

Martysb3tt3r - Caps

SteveStevens - Hawks

Kulags - Stars

RSC - Canucks

Zparise1209 - ?

Zparise1209 please pick a team. Also please let me know if I'm missing someone.

Edited by JesterDevil

Played the first game against Kulags. Dude, those were some ugly uni's for the Stars/Seals. :P

I was up 2-0 before Kulags came back to tie it and then it went to a SO where Richards got one past Khabi to win it.

Haha you don't like those killer combos the Golden Seals threw together? I have like 9 other jerseys to choose from. That's the great thing about being the Stars. Maybe I'll be the Cleveland Barons next time, who knows?

It was a good game. I like playing with Dallas. They've got a fairly balanced team. Brunnstrom is always a threat. Old man Modano can still sneak a few in as well. Video game Marty Turco is way better than real life Marty Turco.

Alright, who's next? Let's go.

Damn, Jester just whooped me. I mean, it was 1-0, but shots were like 40-10 him. I can never play well past pro mode in NHL for some reason, and this just demonstrated why :lol: Jester won on a penalty shot in the 2nd, which made me wish I had taken the time to learn the goalie controls. Any tips to help me get better from what you saw, Jester?

Damn, Jester just whooped me. I mean, it was 1-0, but shots were like 40-10 him. I can never play well past pro mode in NHL for some reason, and this just demonstrated why :lol: Jester won on a penalty shot in the 2nd, which made me wish I had taken the time to learn the goalie controls. Any tips to help me get better from what you saw, Jester?

Just play online vs anyone. You pick up on the little things quickly and build your own play style that works. Learn the board play because it comes in handy when you're down low. I rarely see people taking advantage of it.

I want a rematch Martysb3tt3r.

Never happened to me before. I paused it because I got the icing and the face off was going to be in your zone, did a time out, pulled the goalie then hit resume game it and just kept flashing "waiting for user" then it started doing a buzzing sound on and off. Good game man. We'll have to get our other game in soon to make up for this.

From looking at the games already played, noone else is playing anyone but me. Hop to it people. :P

• 3 weeks later...

You was saying? Haha, gg jester. I wasn't "ducking" you before.. my friend just recently got the game, and doesn't get to go on much. It just so happened that whenever you sent me an invite, he and I were in a game.

Anyway... I beat Jester, 4-2, thus sweeping the first place team. Anyone else wants to play me, send me an invite!

Haha. I was joking about ducking me. Well played though, nice D, could rarely get setup in the zone against you.

See you in the playoffs, if the rest of the league actually plays some games.