Kevin Clark

devlman

Shut. The. Fvck. Up. You're a disgrace. Chill the hell out with the bush league cheerleading sh!t. Every stoppage of play. I will NOT get my jersey on. Nor do I want to hear you complaining on national tv about how quiet our fans are throughout the game.

It sounded like a constant 'Come on devils fans, it's a damn morgue in here! Stop being the worst atmosphere in hockey and make some noiiiissseeee!'.

Kiss my ass. Bring back bob arsena since we brought back the old goal horn.

Edited by devlman

COME ON DEVILS FANS, DEVILS ARE ON THE POWERPLAY, YOU CAN HELP THEM SCORE A GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

fvck you Kevin Clark and fvck you to whoever thought this was a good idea. This was NBA/bush league bullsh!t.

Utterly embarrassing. NBA , Atlanta thrasher, minor league baseball come to mind.

This was the worst part. The crowd was being plenty loud on their own and this idiot was yelling "HEY FANS YOU ARE TOO QUIET" Complete and utter bullsh!t.

Exactly. The fans were loud and great. I don't want to hear our fan base taking heat from our own PA guy when we sellout the joint and give a great atmosphere.

Jesus Christ is this how we are all going to act after tonights game? Look anywhere possible to blame? Chill the fvck out and knock off this stupid sh!t.

Doesn't matter if we won or lost this sh!t was ridiculous and unnecessary. I don't know if you could hear it on tv but it was unbearable being there in person and having to listen to it.

Edited by Satans Hockey

Doesn't matter if we won or lost this sh!t was ridiculous and unnecessary. I don't know if you could hear it on tv but it was unbearable being there in person and having to listen to it.

"Come on! The powerplay is not over, lets make it loud! Devil fans there's still one more minute left!"...Blah

"Come on! The powerplay is not over, lets make it loud! Devil fans there's still one more minute left!"...Blah

Maybe we can have a new thing for game 4 where Kevin Clark yells at the stupid fvcks playing the game. Something like this (in Kevin Clark's exaggerated excitement voice) "HEY fvckBAAAAGS IN RED, YOU'RE EMBARASSING THE sh!t OUT OF YOURSELVES AND EVERRYONE HERE-AGAIN!!!! TIME TO GET YOUR HEADS OUTTTT OF YOUR ASSES AND KILL THIS PENALTY!!!! MAKE SOME NOIIIIIIIIISE".

• Like 2

Maybe we can have a new thing for game 4 where Kevin Clark yells at the stupid fvcks playing the game. Something like this (in Kevin Clark's exaggerated excitement voice) "HEY fvckBAAAAGS IN RED, YOU'RE EMBARASSING THE sh!t OUT OF YOURSELVES AND EVERRYONE HERE-AGAIN!!!! TIME TO GET YOUR HEADS OUTTTT OF YOUR ASSES AND KILL THIS PENALTY!!!! MAKE SOME NOIIIIIIIIISE".

Also if we are losing 4-1 with 5 minutes to go on Thursday he can say "HEYYYY FANSSSSS, THIS MIGHT BE THE LAST CHANCE TO SEE YOUR DEVILS ON HOME ICE SO RISE UP DEVILS FANS AND MAKE SOMEEEEEEEEE NOIIISSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Honestly, I'd rather take no chances and have him completely shut up. That eliminates all chances of anything stupid being said.