Make up for those who missed out tonight

JRZYRIPPER

Why don't you go find some more arguable facts. Or were you being sarcastic then too?

Besides being able to dish it out but not take it, what are you waiting for? Call them! I'm sure people will be jumping on this.,

Edited by TheRedStorm

I got 2 tonight think if I call theyll give me the other 2 for saturday lol

That's what I got. I had 2 vouchers that I got 2+2 for tonight and now I got 4 for Saturday. They could not tell me where the seats were or if they were together, but I'm happy that they did something to make up for the TM disaster.

Anyone else get them besides myself and ATL???? Surprised people aren't jumping at this

I know I am being Buzz Killington here (yes you may use the picture), but IDK how I feel about taking advantage the Devils generosity in trying to make up for something that was clearly TM's fault.  As much as the Devils are a big business, I still feel weird about this.

I know I am being Buzz Killington here (yes you may use the picture), but IDK how I feel about taking advantage the Devils generosity in trying to make up for something that was clearly TM's fault.  As much as the Devils are a big business, I still feel weird about this.

You're kidding me, right? They're giving away tickets that would likely go unsold otherwise. Not like they're giving us tickets against a division rival. I'll probably spend some money in the arena, so they'll still make money off me. What's not to like?

Entitlement is a strong emotion.

You're kidding me, right? They're giving away tickets that would likely go unsold otherwise. Not like they're giving us tickets against a division rival. I'll probably spend some money in the arena, so they'll still make money off me. What's not to like?

I think I didn't explain myself well in my post.  I mean if you got stuck in the TM black hole for the voucher then yes, don't feel guilty and you deserve the free tickets.

I just don't like it posted here because anyone can say they had trouble on Sunday/Monday and then score free tickets because the Devils are trying to make good on something that really wasnt their fault.

I think I didn't explain myself well in my post.  I mean if you got stuck in the TM black hole for the voucher then yes, don't feel guilty and you deserve the free tickets. I just don't like it posted here because anyone can say they had trouble on Sunday/Monday and then score free tickets because the Devils are trying to make good on something that really wasnt their fault.

To be clear, you have to have your voucher for your redeemable code in order to get the tickets. No one can just call in and say hey give me tickets.

I think I didn't explain myself well in my post.  I mean if you got stuck in the TM black hole for the voucher then yes, don't feel guilty and you deserve the free tickets.

I just don't like it posted here because anyone can say they had trouble on Sunday/Monday and then score free tickets because the Devils are trying to make good on something that really wasnt their fault.

Gotcha. Like others said, they asked for the voucher number(s). Not sure if they checked it though as the rep pretty quickly replied, "ok, got it, they'll be at will call on Saturday".