Mr. Scott Gomez !

gomezgirl23

Yes, I am new at this. But I have to say, I've been a Gomez fan all my life. You ask me something about him. I'll know it. Yah, so if you ever want a loyal Gomez fan as a friend, I'm the girl. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't know hockey. Hockey = my life. So yeah. please talk to me.. anytime.

Always- gomezgirl23 *

half the posters here ARE girls... I don't think you have to worry about that :)

though I have to wonder about your age if you've been a fan of a guy 5 years in the NHL all of your life :lol:

thankfully we don't have a penalty for picking on newbies just like anyone else!! :hi::whistling:

half the posters here ARE girls... I don't think you have to worry about that :)

though I have to wonder about your age if you've been a fan of a guy 5 years in the NHL all of your life :lol:

thankfully we don't have a penalty for picking on newbies just like anyone else!!  :hi:  :whistling:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

5 year olds know computers very well these days!

:) i chuckled at that line too

okay well.. i've loved scott gomez since my first devils game, i didn't know much about the devils but everything about hockey. i played hockey, and when i sat down it that stadium, it picked a number to like, and followed him around. i know im a bit of a nutcase. but anyway, how old are you???????

okay well.. i've loved scott gomez since my first devils game, i didn't know much about the devils but everything about hockey. i played hockey, and when i sat down it that stadium, it picked a number to like, and followed him around. i know im a bit of a nutcase. but anyway, how old are you???????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just getting you ready for the fun and excitement of this board.... in my own pesty way B )

you picked Gomez cause of his number... that's pretty funny

then again I was a Blackhawk fan cause of NHL 94

me... I'm like old (well depends on how you deem 33).. but yet still proudly act like a child :whistling:

can I say I liked the Crash Line all my life too ???? :lol:

i saw Giontas baby yesterday =]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AWWW..like a little peanut im sure

As for loving gomez.. good number to choose, for the most part he had been a great player..

:)

Edited by langsgirl

You can be Gomez' 15th fiance.  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i made a similar joke above but then edited it out... i didnt wanan pick on him too much sine he was her favorite..onyl cause she is knew.. we will al be picking on ya soon im sure gomezgirl!

It's higher than 15 :whistling: , I kid I kid. As far as I know I think this is his I want to say 3rd girlfriend I heard of. But that doesn't mean that much.

In all seriousness, I believe we have heard about 3 different girls who thought they were fiances. :noclue: Doesn't matter to me though, as long as he plays good hockey.

In all seriousness, I believe we have heard about 3 different girls who thought they were fiances. :noclue: Doesn't matter to me though, as long as he plays good hockey.

I've heard two or three girlfriends but not Fiancees. I did hear on this board I think that he was on the radio doing a interview and somebody posted supposedly the interviewer was not supposed to ask anything about his girlfriend or something. I called my brother and asked if he knew it was true he said no but if he was going to get married I would have definately known something.

Edited by sandman441

well, my coworker knew i was a devils fan..and knew nothing about them she was one of those non sports girls...so she came in and said.. i know you are a devils fan...one of my friends got engaged to a devil last night.. she said they met at Verona Inn about 8 months earlier.. and he proposed.. i asked his name and she said Scott something.. i figured gomez..since stevens and neids were both taken.. but named off all 3 and she said..yeah gomez. And then proceeded to tell me that the ring was really nice.

so as i was telling my boyfriend and his father... the father said... my hairdresser was engaged to him..or dating him or something.. i dont remember exactly.. but i guess he had some devils paraphanalia on when he went in to get a cut and the lady was like youre a fan... you know scott gomez... hes my fiance..or bf or something...

i asked my friend if her friend was a hairdresser she said NO.

and then it was probably about a year later.. maybe less...that someone on here said that scott gomex just got engaged..or something along those lines, like it came up in an interview with him..and then they were saying his fiance was at the game etc..

so its been our joke since.. becaause well, that was a few girls in 2 or so years.

Edited by langsgirl

The radio thing was Don Lagreca on 1050 ESPN announced that he was retracting his statement about meeting Gomez' fiance and that he(Lagreca) won't make assumptions on things like that anymore

I didn't hear the interview or didn't even listen to espnradio so I didn't know he retracted his statement.

WELCOME!!!