Zach Parise Autograph Signing Part 2

mac760

• 2 weeks later...

do we need to pay before we got or can we pay at the door?

do we need to pay before we got or can we pay at the door?

Honestly I'm not sure. If it was me I probably wouldn't turn you away if you showed up day of the event with no ticket but cash in hand. But there is always a possiblity of a cap on the number of autographs.

I'd probably just call them to confirm. Sports Minded is a pretty easy place to deal with.

Just got off the phone with them and you have to pay for the ticket (per signature) before, over the phone by credit card and they will send /mail you the tickets for the signing day.

spoke with him today, he has 300 tickets and suggest purchases them over the phone vs coming to the door.. because he thinks he should sell out.

he also sounds like a great guy.. says he doesnt rush you through like cattle.. but 300 ppl in 2 hours, you have to be kind of quick - LOL

see ya there

spoke with him today, he has 300 tickets and suggest purchases them over the phone vs coming to the door.. because he thinks he should sell out.

he also sounds like a great guy.. says he doesnt rush you through like cattle.. but 300 ppl in 2 hours, you have to be kind of quick - LOL

see ya there

Yes it would be best to order the tickets over the phone and they will ship them to you right away. Karen and the person you spoke too was Bryan, who is a nice guy and his sports place is really nice.

Three-hundred people is a lot but I think he has only 300 tickets, which means it could be less than 300 people meaning buying multiple tickets for items signed. :noclue: It should be a fun day and signing as Parise signings always are. :)

• 2 weeks later...

We went for the first one, Zach is such a nice guy, he'll talk to you & smile. You can tell he's just not going through the motions, he seems appreciative. You go behind the table & can stand right behind him for an extra picture, which I hold more valuable than the autograph for my 11-yr.old daughter. Plus the store has a ton of laminated Zach photos & other Devils stuff. Get there early & enjoy.

Jerseys

FYI for those going tomorrow I noticed in Sports Minded today what I thought was a decent deal on the older style authentics from it appears 06-07. He has a good size rack of jerseys.

I included pics in the other thread.

Edited by mac760

it was a great event and the line was pretty smooth..

just curious if anyone knows who that girl was sitting with him.. girlfriend?

Lady in the corner to Zach's right as he was seated wearing a white hoodie was a Steiner rep.

yeah, thats her... really? wow.. how do you know?

This store did a great job with the signing. It was very organized, and it was not rushed whatsoever. One of the better signings I have ever attended. I hope they get some other players in the future...

i agree and hope so too!!