‏Zach Parise has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild

Daniel

Can't blame anyone for doing what Zach did. In reality, he doesn't owe anybody anything, except for his family and himself. He worked hard to get this opportunity, and he took full advantage. Good for him and good luck in Minnesota.

Well, get used to not making the playoffs, folks. This is the beginning of the rebuilding era for the NJ Devils. We have 2 40 year-old goaltenders and suddenly one real line of offense.

Oh please, I feel like I read this post on here every offseason. It sucked losing Niedermayer, Stevens, Rafalski, and Gomez and we were still a pretty good team after all of that. We will be fine without Parise.

After all the positive stuff about "wanting to return" and "doing anything to get a deal done" our captain leaves. And after saying "money is such a small part".

Enjoy your 98 million.

Guys like Salvador are what you call dedicated to a team.

Yes. Loudly. Biggest liar to walk away from this organization yet. "Don't worry". Suck my dick Zach.

According to devilsrule33 you are not allowed to think that way. We must first ask what he thinks before posting a comment.

Perhaps part of the reason the Devils went so hard after Kovy was they knew Parise was leaving. A Minny boy through and through. Good for him. And he got paid to. Good luck Zach.

Zach Parise himself didn't even know until today or maybe yesterday that he was leaving, there is no way the Devils knew a year ago. Maybe they went hard after Kovalchuk just in case Parise left, but they definitely didn't know.

What a bastard. All that stuff about "don't worry" and "we" in all of his statements was a bunch of crap. What an ass. Good luck playing for Wild, they suck and always will no matter who they get. You could almost feel his heart wasn't here at all times during this process. It was money in my opinion.

Fvck off and die you dick. Thanks for zero stanley cups, a bunch of chip-in goals, and abandoning the team you were supposed to "lead".

I hope you get maimed by a bear.

and just when I thought he was slipping, MB comes back in rare form.

He never lead this team well in times of difficulty, and never put the team on his back.

I'm happy we have Kovy, whose game will last well past his prime. When Zach can't skate anymore at age 32, we'll be laughing.

According to devilsrule33 you are not allowed to think that way. We must first ask what he thinks before posting a comment.

I don't really care what anyone thinks, he's a lying piece of sh!t who strung everyone along. Thats' what it looks like. This whole thing was orchestrated.

For tall the "fvck you Zach" crap...to a man almost everyone here said they didn't want to re-sign him for an insane contract. $98 million for 13 years and a full no movement clause sounds pretty insane to me.

This isn't Scott Gomez signing with the Rangers for a ridiculous sum after spending the last couple of years here sleepwalking and looking like he had no desire to play here. I think it's pretty apparent that this was not an easy choice for Parise. He went to his hometown team, which happened to be the one willing to give him the most insane contract. I probably won't be at the game against the Wild, but if I do make it, I will not boo him.

Zach was a terrific Devil. He outplayed his contract here by a wide margin. Losing him will hurt but his career in NJ should be appreciated at some point, if it not necessarily today.

You are right. But today isn't the day to appreciate him. Most of us were mentally prepared for this, but it still sucks and I'll hate him for a little while.

I don't really care what anyone thinks, he's a lying piece of sh!t who strung everyone along. Thats' what it looks like. This whole thing was orchestrated.

Yeah pretty much. Looks like that rat ******* JP got his wish in the end, he can go **** off too. He goes above Carlos Gomez and Carol Niedermayer in notorious ex-Devil parents lol.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.