Brodeur autograph signing

Devs25

this beggs the question, because if i get it, my sons are going to want to get it, and my wife is going to make me get them autographs (early xmass present probably)... so its either go and bust 300 bucks for 3 autographs, or keep my cash... I mean i olove Marty, but 100 bucks for his name isn't exactly promising.

ARGH i hate decisions

That is a lot.

Maybe you should just get everybody Richard Brodeur autographs instead.

Edited by nmadd

Thats DOUBLE what they are charging for Plexico Burress... yikes!

mmmmmm.... Marty = 3 Stanley Cups - Goalie of the Year - HOF shoe in - perhaps greatest goalie to put on pads.

Plexico = nada -zilcho-bupkus-zippo-zero ... feel free to add your own

If you look at like that Marty's siggy is a bargain :rolleyes:

I'd rather go to 100 practice and try to get it signed for free before paying that much. What an absurd price.

I have had very good success in getting Marty to sign in person. The only difference, possibly very important on high end items, is that the quality of paid for as opposed to in person "rushing to get to the dressing room" sig is huge.

Christ almighty, you are a real fvckface and jackass to put it nicely. I don't like how you come on here and EVERY single one of your posts have something demeaning or degrading to someone. You are a class a deuchebag and you need to realize that it isn't "cute", or however the fvck you are trying to come off.

Now, when you regard my favorite teams, I laugh, out the fvck loud i laugh. So listen up child, because i hope to God you never talk to me again after you read this.

Alrighty then, lets begin with the Cowboys. Born and raised in Dallas, rooted for the Cowboys, shoot me?

Duke: Went to Duke university, therefore a Duke fan, even your thick twisted skull can somehow comprehend this.

And finally, the ever popular New Jersey devils. I went to my first hockey game in 94, fell in love with the sport, and the visiting team, New Jersey Devils. Loved their style, attitude, and most importantly goalie.