NFL Week 11

CRASHER

in my other league i lost last week by .7 in a fractional league. Just needed 1 more sack by seattle defense monday night. screw you seattle.

Have you guys ever noticed that fantasy football results dictate how your monday/tuesday mornings are. nothing is better then a sweep of your leagues on monday morning in you rmoney leagues. losing makes you not want to get up. specially if it is a work league

And on that note... I'm an All Star.. Post # 1000~~ WOOOOOO

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'm not talking about NJDEVS league..(Which by the way, is my worst league.. SCREW YOU FRANK GORE!!!)

(None of those leagues are money leagues by the way)

I dunno I think you got beaten senseless like the football trash you are this week :evil:

I dunno I think you got beaten senseless like the football trash you are this week :evil:

I've got one thing to say to you:

Va te faire voire espece de connard!!!!!

:P

Seriously, can you push off the Trade deadline to one more week? So I can trade my best players vs your next opponent, so your playoffs hopes will be burnt? :evil:

Question like this... By how many points Am I losing vs you? Crasher?

Awww... thanks TZ :evil:

and NO :P... this frieght train runs to the PLAYOFFS boy!!!! B )

Good guys... 80.72... Steeler fans...58.96

just like the Neil O'Donnell Bowl all over again ;)

(PS, I still have Marshall to go to and I am NOT sitting him!! :boogie: :boogie: )

Awww... thanks TZ :evil:

and NO :P... this frieght train runs to the PLAYOFFS boy!!!! B )

Good guys... 80.72... Steeler fans...58.96

just like the Neil O'Donnell Bowl all over again ;)

(PS, I still have Marshall to go to and I am NOT sitting him!! :boogie: :boogie: )

Neil O'donnell... Oh christ, .....

You have no pitty for your dearest Quebecois friend?

:(

Neil O'donnell... Oh christ, .....

You have no pitty for your dearest Quebecois friend?

:(

None whatsoever :evil:

Ask Brian (if he ever posts again) how much sympathy I have on people in the real world :lol:

im calling now..... no response.

so whats the call..... next time new england has the ball.... moss, brady, watson, welker out?

So I get calls when the Bills are getting trounced but when the Devils are losing no responses to any emails etc..no hockey talk at all? Now I get it...

the NFL to me the rest of the year is irrelevant...Pats* deserve everything, their 'fans' (since 1993) are so loyal...good for them...I thought the NFL was so great because of the parity...parity :rolleyes:

Edited by LOTCB

Give it a rest buddy.

The NFL still has a ton of parity but the Patriots are above it. Randy Moss like every other guy who has come to the Patriots is eating humble pie.

What is this about cheating on his wife. Kind of an unecessary low blow.

Why is it unnecessary when it is a fact? Because of your goalie?

Fine. ill give it a rest. For Life.

It has nothing to do with Brodeur. I've never heard of this before but why does it matter in this case. How many athletes or coaches do you think have cheated on their wife before? I am not saying that makes it right but it is stupid to bring it up after a 56-10 shellacking, just like it was dumb for people to bring it up after Brodeur beat the Sens in 2003.

So I get calls when the Bills are getting trounced but when the Devils are losing no responses to any emails etc..no hockey talk at all? Now I get it...

the NFL to me the rest of the year is irrelevant...Pats* deserve everything, their 'fans' (since 1993) are so loyal...good for them...I thought the NFL was so great because of the parity...parity :rolleyes:

nah there is a clear difference. I have no ill will against your team. I was merely calling to see how you were doing and combat the evil empire. I was really pissed tonight.

Sorry if that offended ya bro.

Nah, New England deserves this...Belicheck is a great great man, I mean you know, cheating on his wife, cheating in general....Randy Moss is a wonderful man, hats off to New England, the team and region, that deserves all the very best the sports world has to offer. New England fans are the only fans that matter, the fans that cheer the best, and know how to play in the snow the best. So deserving...so wonderful...kudos to Bob Kraft, a humanitarian...what a great story, an epic triumph. Buffalo? they deserve this, when 72,000 customers are fooled into buying tickets to a game and for a team that will never do anything, the treatment they got tonight was WELL deserved, and think of how wonderful it really is to see those wonderful Pats* fans, the ones who believe Bill Parcells was the 1st coach in the team's history, think of them who have gone through ALL the pain and suffering for the last LONG and TORMENTING 14 years or so...think about their joy, the joy THEY ONLY DESERVE!! I'm getting emotional over here....

I am not jealous at all, I am just realizing the truth that New England* and their longtime fans since 1993 or 2001 (take your pick) are the ones who deserve nothing but the best. Facts are facts.

Okay. Are you suggesting that anyone that wasn't a Devils fan before 1994 don't really count as real fans? They are all just bandwagoners? And that those of us who've been fans since the 80's should shun all these other "longtime fans"*?

-=-=-=-

As for this parity - the system is the same for every team and no team can spend hoards of money than any other team. This is proof that a salary cap doesn't allow a team to be dominant... that's absolute malarky. With shrewed planning, good coaching, smart player moves and dedication by the players a team CAN stand out.

I hate parity. I do like equal chance at success. Each and every team out there has the ability to build a team like the Patriots. If they had the brains enough to do it. Or the luck to draft a Tom Brady in the 789th round of the draft.

I don't think the NFL preached the salary cap as being the creator of parity but rather the Free Agency system...and it'll be proven next season when Moss gets a whif of money again and bolts to a different team...the Pats (and with good reason) are of the firm belief they don't need any one WR for Brady and the team to excel....

As far as the parity..the Pats are above it simply because they took chances this off season with the WR gambles (tell me you really didn't think Moss would've been a gamble...6th Rnd pick or not) and Welker wasn't great with the 'Fins...Stallworth was the only guy who had previously had a good season and he's having the worst of those 3...risk and reward added to a very very healthy season are making the Pats what they are...can it be sustained?? time will tell...I still don't give them a free ride to the Super Bowl...any given Sunday isn't just a saying...

I don't think the NFL preached the salary cap as being the creator of parity but rather the Free Agency system...and it'll be proven next season when Moss gets a whif of money again and bolts to a different team...the Pats (and with good reason) are of the firm belief they don't need any one WR for Brady and the team to excel....

As far as the parity..the Pats are above it simply because they took chances this off season with the WR gambles (tell me you really didn't think Moss would've been a gamble...6th Rnd pick or not) and Welker wasn't great with the 'Fins...Stallworth was the only guy who had previously had a good season and he's having the worst of those 3...risk and reward added to a very very healthy season are making the Pats what they are...can it be sustained?? time will tell...I still don't give them a free ride to the Super Bowl...any given Sunday isn't just a saying...

oh it's always been about the dollar...if it still is remains to be seen...like you said otherwise he'd be with Minny...that's one thing I never got...with the love fest over Moss, this is still the same guy who literally said he wasn't going to try anymore because he didn't think his team was...he's done less to redeem himself and yet there are still people out there "waiting" for TO to lose it again...

The main thing to note though is the Pats will not pay top dollar to Moss if another team offers it...he will actually have to make a decision...should be interesting...

oh it's always been about the dollar...if it still is remains to be seen...like you said otherwise he'd be with Minny...that's one thing I never got...with the love fest over Moss, this is still the same guy who literally said he wasn't going to try anymore because he didn't think his team was...he's done less to redeem himself and yet there are still people out there "waiting" for TO to lose it again...

The main thing to note though is the Pats will not pay top dollar to Moss if another team offers it...he will actually have to make a decision...should be interesting...

See is that necessarily true anymore though? The success that Brady and Moss are having is something special and I mean to keep their franchise QB happy they may have to open the purse a little wider to keep him. But in any case its really to early to speculate.

I dunno...I see the Patriots as what the Russian hockey team used to be, or at least what I would have imagined them to be since I was two at the time of Miracle on Ice. They just toy with these other teams and are on another level.

And I think they recognized that WR's weren't just totally disposable parts between Caldwell's second and third drops in the AFC Championship game last year.