TORTORELLA IS NO HENRY WINKLER!

BTS...NWQ CZ WQ!

HEY...SIT ON IT!

fonzie.jpg

LET'S GO DEVILS!

TORTORELLA IS NO HENRY WINKLER!

HEY...SIT ON IT!

I took too long to find a picture lmao.

Unfortunately, I think we're getting smoked tonight. I think that even the sabrematitions among us are finally coming to the conclusion that the Rangers are an elite team this year. (Accepting it doesn't mean you have to like it). Also, no Tallinder, Zajac or Henrique doesn't bode well for us. Throw in still crappy goaltending, and you have a recipe for disaster.

Edited by Daniel

Unfortunately, I think we're getting smoked tonight. I think that even the sabrematitions among us are finally coming to the conclusion that the Rangers are an elite team this year. (Accepting it doesn't mean you have to like it). Also, no Tallinder, Zajac or Henrique doesn't bode well for us. Throw in still crappy goaltending, and you have a recipe for disaster.

They are a good team, but sabremetrics still suggest that they've been extremely lucky when the game is tied. They have an insane shooting percentage and have been getting out of this world goaltending from Lundqvist and more surprisingly Biron. I think we all know from the past several years that Biron is an average goalie. So yes, they are good, but not THIS good

Not happy about Brodeur starting. Not happy about Adam Henrique being out. I am happy that I have class tonight and won't be able to watch the game. Good luck to everyone who's going to watch. LGD. I'd be happy with us not getting shut out and getting a point. Just not a lot of positives heading into this game against this team.

Biron is in net! Yes! Thats a positive! Source is via twitter TG

TGfireandice Tom Gulitti

So, it will be two Martys -- Brodeur vs. Biron -- tonight in the nets at Prudential Center.

Biron is actually playing just as good if not better than The Queen this year lol. Don't know why I got so excited.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3

Biron is in net! Yes! Thats a positive! Source is via twitter TG

TGfireandice Tom Gulitti

So, it will be two Martys -- Brodeur vs. Biron -- tonight in the nets at Prudential Center.

Biron is actually playing just as good if not better than The Queen this year lol. Don't know why I got so excited.

Unless the Devils get a shutout this game, I predict you will be throwing another hissy fit on this thread later on during the game.