GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Boston Bruins

NJCroMag

I like this idea.

My suggestion would be to maybe cut down the opacity of the Devils logo background to maybe 50-70% and use a black font.

I was thinking that as a possibility also. I am by far a photochop expert. I'm using a program called Gimp whenever I do stuff like this. I can't find opacity option for some reason.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cool but straight text on a background with a busy image is an ultimate "no no" in design.

try with either outline or shadows at the very least

I am an above and beyond noob at this stuff. I make no claims on making it look nice, just usable lol I'd love to make some shading etc but wouldn't know where to start with that.

I was thinking that as a possibility also. I am by far a photochop expert. I'm using a program called Gimp whenever I do stuff like this. I can't find opacity option for some reason.

I'm not really a Gimp fan. Its okay for what it is but you can download Photoshop CS2 for free now from Adobe. They consider it a "legacy" product and no longer require activation from their servers.

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.html

This should bump up your game ;)

was just trying to help buddy. Maybe i could help whenever i have time

I know that's what you do. I just wanted to float some ideas around, maybe get a format for some GDTs.

I'm not really a Gimp fan. Its okay for what it is but you can download Photoshop CS2 for free now from Adobe. They consider it a "legacy" product and no longer require activation from their servers.

http://www.adobe.com...oads/index.html

This should bump up your game ;)

I'm gonna download that now. My wife is a photographer and has CS on her computer, she's really good with it. I am so unartistic it's not even funny...I only use this stuff to do GDT's and stuff like my ava.

526046_10152363210190300_1182518063_n_zps76e4fdad.jpg

so this is my family... Sunday's game repercussions over the week could be doubled depending on how tnight's game goes... could be up for a pretty sh!tty week all around lol

and yes my Dad went on to be an Avs fan so 2001 was horrible too.

Edited by SterioDesign

so this is my family... Sunday's game repercussions over the week could be doubled depending on how tnight's game goes... could be up for a pretty sh!tty week all around lol

. Looks like my family, my brother-in-law and my 2 nephews are huge Bruins fans. So if we lose, I have to hear it too lol.

I feel bad for ya man. Everyone in my fam is a Devils fan...more because of me then anything else.

Long story short. Growing up my neighbors across the street had season tickets to the Devils. Every once in awhile they'd hand em to my Dad to bring one of me or my brother. I became hooked from the first game, then started watching on TV. The more games I went to the more I'd watch on TV. I think it was probably around the 98 season where I really made sure to watch every game possible....even though I was watching before the 94 season.

Once I moved out in 99/00 I've watched every single game...don't think I've missed one.

I feel bad for ya man. Everyone in my fam is a Devils fan...more because of me then anything else.

Long story short. Growing up my neighbors across the street had season tickets to the Devils. Every once in awhile they'd hand em to my Dad to bring one of me or my brother. I became hooked from the first game, then started watching on TV. The more games I went to the more I'd watch on TV. I think it was probably around the 98 season where I really made sure to watch every game possible....even though I was watching before the 94 season.

Once I moved out in 99/00 I've watched every single game...don't think I've missed one.

yeah it's not always easy lol i PERSONALLY know 4 devils fans and that's it... pretty damn rare around here