GDT New Jersey Devils at Leafs 7PM MSG+

ZeroGravityFat

Leafs score 90 seconds in on a weak trickler from the point after marty falls, loses his stick, and doesn't get up fast enough...Devils proceed to fire 50 shots on goal, Leafs get 12. Devils lose 1-0...

Nah fvck it, they're winning tonight 4-1

Yeesh --- I am buzzing this morning. 

I'm not sure if I'm amped for this final push -- or if I'm still in terror imagining singing the national anthem.  I can't take a day at this fever pitch though... nailbiting.gif

heat.gif

Oh sh!t... almost forgot:

:dizzy:  LGD!! :dizzy:

vomito.gif

EDIT - whoohoo - today's top poster with 18 posts.  Lets see who can unseat me during the game...  I am crashing after 5 cups of coffee - truly I have made myself sick to my stomach - I'm eating croutons left over from my salads - I never eat them... but I have to sop up the caffeine with something - or shake to death.  I need a babysitter -- no lie.  woohoo_1.gif   bananadance.gif

obm.gif

Edited by Pepperkorn

ye gads.  I'm self medicating...  One beer and I'm chillin'

except for my cousin Bestor, who's office is one block north of Mass Ave on newbury -  all friends and family in Boston are accounted for... so

but so many memories right THERE.  Some dude surprised me with a room at the Lenox... OMG are you KIDDING????  I never even kissed him :yucky: . My ever practical husband is just saying "So what -- you're not there now"  My best friend and neighbor growing up was running in the marathon.  He's fine.  My husband got really grumpy about that... :rolleyes:

ok... calm --- just win guys, OK?