GDT: DEVILS @ Toronto

Steven M.

Pretty sure we've let in more SH goals than PP goals.

we didnt but i doesnt mean that its still good... 11 PPG and 7 SHG... we need to get our sh!t together

but lets look at the positive... our PK is still awesome... 94.6%... 5 goals against on the PK and the closest team have 11 (pens and coyotes)

i mean... how can we be so good to get the puck out with a man of 2 short on the PK and that we're getting manhandled 5 on 5 in our zone? seriously

I mean at least in the last few games our PP has looked decent. Good movement, chances. Actually got a goal. Of course it was on a lucky bounce on a 5-on-3 but we'll take whatever right?

Then they gave up another SHG on a Moose-handling-the-puck-adventure... combined with Kovalchuk fumbling it. an unfortunate bounce... Hopefully they get it ALL together tonight.

Marty with 12 goals allowed past 3 games... I feel like he has nowhere to go but up from there, so. I'll hold out hope. He's been brilliant at times, hopefully he can turn it into an entire performance.