GDT 6: Devils @ Jets

NJDEVS1730

The Devils really miss that momentum changer type of player they had in Kovalchuk, in my opinion. There are no numbers to back it up, especially since Kovalchuk hasn't been great 5-on-5, but the team clearly misses his energy. Now, they look so uninspired, and it seems that there's no one there to lift them up.

Honestly, I'm hoping Tedenby gets a game or two soon, because even he could help put a little jump in this team, even if he's horrible defensively.

Supposedly Tedenby was flying in practice yesterday. I think Gulitti said that Zubrus called him the best player on the ice yesterday. I thought he looked phenomenal in preseason too, worked on different facets of his game and it showed. I hope he can make a difference. He has the speed and skill to be the momentum changer if he can get a few goals in some of the upcoming games. A lot of players on the team like the kid and have been pushing for him to reach the next step for some time now.

Supposedly Tedenby was flying in practice yesterday. I think Gulitti said that Zubrus called him the best player on the ice yesterday. I thought he looked phenomenal in preseason too, worked on different facets of his game and it showed. I hope he can make a difference. He has the speed and skill to be the momentum changer if he can get a few goals in some of the upcoming games. A lot of players on the team like the kid and have been pushing for him to reach the next step for some time now.

Tedenby has a bit of a reputation to look good in practices and in the preseason only to fail during actual games.