The Devils finally get it

skeeter

Just got this in my email. Go to the link below and enter the code silver in on ticketmaster and get $25 off the $90, $70, and $52 seats. Glad to see them giving some breaks on the expensive seats as well. Don't know how many people will take them up on it for Columbus, but it's a start. I think $65, $45, and $27 are a bit more reasonable for a game against Columbus. If those were the prices all season long, I bet we'd have the average attendance we had back in the mid-late 90s.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/l8e9jn

Just got this in my email. Go to the link below and enter the code silver in on ticketmaster and get $25 off the $90, $70, and $52 seats. Glad to see them giving some breaks on the expensive seats as well. Don't know how many people will take them up on it for Columbus, but it's a start. I think $65, $45, and $27 are a bit more reasonable for a game against Columbus. If those were the prices all season long, I bet we'd have the average attendance we had back in the mid-late 90s.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/l8e9jn

they'll REALLY "get it" when this kind of discount would apply to people who actually go out and committ for season tickets :rolleyes:

I'm glad I bought seats in the $35 section or I'd be a bit annoyed at the fact that I could get a better deal walking up for tickets as opposed to doing the right thing and keeping my partials....

maybe this changes in the new arena.... not likely....

Eh it sounds better than it is, you still have to go through Ticketmaster and their nearly $9 of 'convenience' and 'order processing' charges. So it's more like a $16 savings.

Maybe it's the fact that FriesenKris is dedicated enough to post them all but I don't remember seeing this many discount offers in prior years. It does seem like the Devils are having a LOT of discount days this year though, and I could see where too much of it would annoy the STH's since you could take advantage of like 20 discount days and buy 15 tickets at the box office, the other five or six games that come close to being sellouts you might have to go through Ticketmaster.

I usually don't bother with discount offers, the $20 seats are good enough and most games there are enough empty seats that you can move down to the $35 or $52 section anyway if you were so inclined :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.