OOT Thread

Daniel

There is no getting around how potent the Rangers' first line is. They have generated a ton of offensive chances tonight, even against Chara and Boychuk. With that being said, there is a huge dropoff after the top line and hopefully that's where the rags get exploited all season long.

We should put some words to the Ranger goal song, here it goes- hum this to yourself to the tune of that stupid goal song: *clears throat* 'the Rags blooooow, the Rags bloooooow, the Rags bloooooow, the Rags blooooooow... Hey hey this song's gay, hey hey this song's gay'. Rinse and repeat. :P

Does anyone know what the deal is with the dollar bills on the glass at MSG? I remember seeing it last year during the playoffs too. :blink:

I've wondered the same thing. The only thing somewhat resembling an explanation came from a Rangers fan on HF last spring saying the Garden faithful were all pitching in to buy Parise. I'm sure it was just a lame joke that he didn't realize encapsulated exactly why the Rangers are a pitiful franchise, but all the same, it's the only attempt I've ever seen to explain it.

Anyone else have any ideas?

For the unaware, you can see it in the background of this pic from last night:

Bruins_Rangers_Hockey_106462_team.jpg

And some from last spring:

11032287-standard.jpg

11032277-standard.jpg

Edited by DaneykoIsGod