Poll: New Jersey eliminated, who are you rooting for in the playoffs?

gardenstatepkwy

Devil-less playoffs 2013  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the Devils have officially been eliminated from the playoffs, which team will you pull for?

• Pittsburgh
    • Boston
    • Washington
    • Montreal
    • Toronto
    • NY Islanders
    • Ottawa
    • Winnepeg
    • Chicago
    • Anaheim
    • Vancouver
    • Los Angeles
    • San Jose
    • St. Louis
    • Minnesota
    • Columbus
    • Detroit
    • Phoenix
    • Dallas
    • No One. F them all/Don't Care

Geez what's with all the Islanders love? fvck them too. Their fans can be just as horrendous as Rangers fans.

I voted for the Sharks but I have more teams that I want to see lose then teams I wouldn't mind see winning.

I dont see Islanders fans every single day of my life haha that franchise is fine with me, never had a problem. It would be nice to see them have a good run.

Geez what's with all the Islanders love? fvck them too. Their fans can be just as horrendous as Rangers fans.

I voted for the Sharks but I have more teams that I want to see lose then teams I wouldn't mind see winning.

I've never met a single a$$hole Islander fan. They're generally pretty well behaved and humble unlike image640x480.jpg

In order:

1) San Jose

2) Winnipeg

3) Chicago

I hope against hope Pittsburgh loses early.  (If you've ever lived in western PA, you'll understand people like me who hate every Pittsburgh team in every sport.)  Obviously I want to see the Rangers go down too (preferably by missing the playoffs altogether, though a 1st round loss to anyone besides Pittsburgh would be OK too).  I generally don't like Boston teams, and though I have nothing against the Red Wings, I'd like to see their playoff streak end.

Great the Rangers are going to play Boston if things remain the same.

Please dear god and heaven don't let this garbage team advance past the first round.

They have played EXTREMELY lame all season and now that they've beaten Florida Buffalo NJ they're now supposedly on fire and a sure lock for the finals.

God I hate how dumb people are about that team.

Go Isles.

Washington for me.  I'm in my seventh year of doing volunteer video work for the coaching staff in Hershey, and have seen a lot of those guys come through here.  Talked to them, hung out with them in the player's lounge, played video for them...tough not to develop a bond there.

In the west, I'd like to see the Ducks make some noise, basically for the same reason.  Spent a lot of time around Bruce Boudreau (assistant coach Bob Woods, too) over the years.  I'd like to see those guys go far.

Minny, loved them, always were my second favorite team, and im not gunna be whiny and jealous cause zach went there. Plus parise deserves a cup for all his hard work. Go wild.

You're clearly a much more..forgiving person than I am.

I'd love nothing more than to see Minny get swept in round 1, with Zach disappearing from the score sheet (per his usual post season routine)

You're clearly a much more..forgiving person than I am.

I'd love nothing more than to see Minny get swept in round 1, with Zach disappearing from the score sheet (per his usual post season routine)

i second this.. i have no shame in feeling sore about this situation.. i hope he does terrible.