Boudreaux got fired!!!!!

Devil Fan

With an identical record to the Devils the Capitals fire their coach...

Not that Boudreau didn't have to go, it just makes me really accept what the Devils are as a team now.

The records being identical is such an irrelevant, inane point, but someone else already pointed out why.

So a thread about Boudreau being fired has turned into another pointless Kovy debate? Great. Is every thread gonna devolve into a pointless Kovy debate now?

Yep.

But OT, good for the caps. I thought he was a funny dude, cursing and all that junk during the 24-7 special, but I think Washington was due for a change for a while now

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Boudreau on 24/7 with all of his cursing tirades and bbq sauce stains and what not. He will be missed.

From @wyshynski:

In the end, it appears Ovechkin was the BBQ sauce stain Boudreau' couldn't wash away. #RIPGabby

lol what an analogy

This won't help Washington at all. If this is because Ovechkin got benched than who is really controlling this team? Don't expect Washington to make a deep playoff push this year.

Yeah.. Pittsburgh and Philly fired their coaches mid-season a few years back and look how it turned out for them in those years :giggle:

I do agree that if this was because of Ovechkin then him running the team is not a good thing.. You want your star to play but he has to be as accountable as every other player

Edited by Colin226