2010 New York Red Bulls PLAYOFFS! GAME TONIGHT 11/4

Satans Hockey

It's a shame this hasn't been posted yet. Red Bulls are off to a great start, 4-1 and are undefeated in their new stadium in Harrison.

THE STADIUM IS AMAZING! I can't express how awesome it is seeing games there, if you are a soccer fan of any sort you should get out there and check it out.

Edited by Satans Hockey

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame this hasn't been posted yet. Red Bulls are off to a great start, 4-1 and are undefeated in their new stadium in Harrison.

THE STADIUM IS AMAZING! I can't express how awesome it is seeing games there, if you are a soccer fan of any sort you should get out there and check it out.

What are ticket prices like and what day of the week did you go on?

I wasn't able to go to any games before this past weekend, but I went yesterday and last saturday.

Ticket prices range from 20 to 45 bucks.

Wow, that's all. I'll definitely try to get out there at least once this year.

Ill be there 6/2 - did they win last night? BTW how s the parking situation?

They did, they now play may 12th against New England. Theres a parking deck right across the arena that i think is like 10 bucks to park. I had no troubles with parking. I got there early though.

Edited by Satans Hockey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Holy S#$%.

Doesn't this conflict with the World Cup?

The addition of Henry, which could come shortly after the World Cup, could boost the Red Bulls on the field, where they're 5-3 (15 points) and leading the MLS Eastern Conference despite scoring only eight goals. His presence could also help fill seats at the team's brand-new Red Bull Arena in Harrison, N.J.