JOHN FVCKIN MADDEN

HellOnICE

julien didn't coach in the playoffs. remember? haha.

anyway yeah the system lou implemented didn't give madden much ability to do anything. this year he's been able to forecheck more and the results have been there. 2007-08 was probably his best full season as a devil.

holy sh!t, you're obviously right. where the hell was my head on that. i remembered screaming through the first part of that series (as many of us did) that madden should've been on vinny.

i also think his selke year was better. he was just as sound defensively, but had even more offense and was faster. but he's been very good this year. perhaps a reprieve after nearly being dealt.

Edited by sundstrom

Mad Dog SCOOOOORRRREEESSSSS!!!! :koolaid:

That Pandolfo - Madden - Brylin line played great tonight and glad to see all four lines play pretty well. As for the Dmen, that was not an elbow penalty on Vishnevski. WTF! Martin, Salvador, Mottau and Oduya played well. White not so good and was bad on the PK IMO tonight. Vishnevski was fine and Sutter needs to keep him in the line up for Game 4.

And then next year when Madden has 30 points people will want another captain. Let's face it Marty's the real leader of the team anyway no matter who you put the C on. And Marty also wants to beat the Rangers as bad as any fan that sits in 208 or 233.

It is nice to see Madden step up though, he hasn't been this good in the playoffs since 2003.

What about his hat trick in Game 2 of the Rangers pwnage?

i think you can forget about the rotating A's - at least Madden's. I don't know that you can take it from Jamie - nor would I advocate having 3 captains in 3 years, but he's showed the fire all season long. you can tell that he hates to lose just as much as any fan.

Even when the A's were on rotation, it was only one of them. Madden wore it straight through.

He's the man!

MR. JOHN FVCKIN MADDEN LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!

Aw crap...

I missed something, didn't I?

What did Mad Dog do? He finally get that degree in quantum physics?

Let me know, because I can get an e-card out to him in a flash.

I agree that Madden should be the next Devils captain whether it may be next season or the season after that. It is up to Sutter and the players to decide if the captain should be changed. I like Langenbrunner but don't think he is as good as a captain as Madden would be. Madden earned some stripes at the end of Game 2.

:koolaid:

MR. JOHN FVCKIN MADDEN LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!

You guys remind me of the hot bi-polar chick I use to *ahem* with.

Minus the carnal pleasures, the "I hate you!" and "I love you!" Jekyll/Hyde personality is uncanny.

Ranger fans and Devil fans are very similar: Both will loathe and scorn a player and not 5 minutes later, will embrace him and was ALWAYS loyal to them!

Edited by Rangerfans

Ranger fans and Devil fans are very similar: Both will loathe and scorn a player and not 5 minutes later, will embrace him and was ALWAYS loyal to them!

You guys have chants AGAINST your own players that you don't like... Rangers/Devils fans are not similar.

Ah yes, I call this "marriage."