"Heeeeenriiiiik" chant

Marshall

Did anyone notice last night during one of the "MAAAAAARTYYYY" chants the volume going drastically up? It wasn't the loudness of the building, someone at NBC clearly brought the sound up during the "MAAAAARTYYYYYY" chant to unrealistic exaggerated levels, you could notice the quick volume fade.

Did anyone notice last night during one of the "MAAAAAARTYYYY" chants the volume going drastically up? It wasn't the loudness of the building, someone at NBC clearly brought the sound up during the "MAAAAARTYYYYYY" chant to unrealistic exaggerated levels, you could notice the quick volume fade.

i did notice that actually

I was at the game, 98% of the building was doing that chant during the stoppage shortly after they tied the game. By far the loudest serenade I ever heard in that place.

I was at the game, 98% of the building was doing that chant during the stoppage shortly after they tied the game. By far the loudest serenade I ever heard in that place.

and the only one to give up a goal after that was King Nothing

• Like 1

I'm not doubting that. But if you watched the game on TV, you could notice a really sharp and distinct volume fade upward, the way they volume fade downward right before a commercial break (and bring in the NHL on NBC theme song). The volume faded really quickly to a level that was even much higher than when Rangers' 3rd goal was scored. Like, it was loud and clear one moment and then just shot up within less than a second to an exaggerated level, you could tell. I'm a music producer and sound designer so I really noticed the volume rise haha..