GDT: 12/10/11 Canadiens vs Devils

snartly

The Habs fans I encountered at that game last April were some of the worst fans I've ever dealt with, and I wanted to bash fvcking heads that night- we haven't played them since that game, so let's win this one and add to their misery this year. LGD.

Arrogant, all that idiotic singing, they reek of cheap cologne and BO...they dress like brooklyn hipsters in skinny jeans. Just putrid.

Arrogant, all that idiotic singing, they reek of cheap cologne and BO...they dress like brooklyn hipsters in skinny jeans. Just putrid.

I also recall someone posting about a bunch of them booing the soldier they were paying tribute to when they put him on the jumbotron, which I found to be reprehensible. So add 'disrespectful' to that list.

I also recall someone posting about a bunch of them booing the soldier they were paying tribute to when they put him on the jumbotron, which I found to be reprehensible. So add 'disrespectful' to that list.

scumbags...all of 'em

really they're an effeminate version of Flyers fans

Edited by '7'