NJ Devils vs Ottawa Sens 7:30 MSG+

caron14

My third gdt in a row! Im on my i phone so ill be brief... Just win it ! Ill be at the game im really upset and disapointed that kovy does not play. But i want a win thats all that matter (ill come back bext year or in the playoff the see my icon kovalchuk). Lgd geta the 2 points !

Hopefully everyone steps up here and pulls together to win a solid game and a needed two points for us. Marty has to be strong for us tonight like he's been since his return and I think we'll be ok here.. Stay out of the box and find the back of their net! LETS GO DEVILS!

Lets go boys. If ottawa can win missing 3 good players so can we. Just play our game. The whole team has to step up during the games kovi misses not just one player. Im hopeing kovi is back by monday against the isles(because i have tickets to that game) so just a few games without him. This will be huge for us if we can win without him because when he comes back it will only make us better so lets keep the wins coming and make it 3 in a row. LGD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets go boys. If ottawa can win missing 3 good players so can we. Just play our game. The whole team has to step up during the games kovi misses not just one player. Im hopeing kovi is back by monday against the isles(because i have tickets to that game) so just a few games without him. This will be huge for us if we can win without him because when he comes back it will only make us better so lets keep the wins coming and make it 3 in a row. LGD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's out 2-4 weeks. No chance he'll be back Monday. We're looking at mid-April.