WWE/TNA/ROH - Wrestling Thread

Satans Hockey

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Punk-Chavo match screwed up my thing.

The real story is the Big Show getting knocked in the face a few times by Mayweather and got his nose busted. I can't tell if that was suppose to happen like that but it sure as hell didn't with the way Mayweather and his posse got right out of there after and I've never seen Show run that fast.

Heres the video, its right around the 6min mark...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYbnOwD3Kzk

Edited by Satans Hockey

• 2 weeks later...

Ouch... I hate Coach and all but this sh!t is HARSH yo....

Jonathan Coachman is said to be a major whipping boy, and has heat backstage because he's not doing the job JBL did as the color commentator of SmackDown. Additionally, a few weeks back when Undertaker was brawling by the announcers table, Coach stayed near the area when the announcers are supposed to run away to sell the danger of not being there. Officials punished him by having him go to the ring after the taping to take finishers from the main eventers. He took a tombstone from Undertaker, a Batista bomb from Batista, and a shillelagh shot courtesy of Finlay.

WWE.com has just issued the following announcement on their official website:

In accordance with its Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy, WWE has suspended Jeff Hardy for 60 days, for his second violation of the company

As i randomly wander into this thread...

the substance abuse noted for Hardy couldn't be roids would it? I say that in all seriousness simply because with his style wouldn't agile and quick be more needed than strength and build?

*puts hands in pockets, whistles a tune and walks slowly back out* :D

As i randomly wander into this thread...

the substance abuse noted for Hardy couldn't be roids would it? I say that in all seriousness simply because with his style wouldn't agile and quick be more needed than strength and build?

*puts hands in pockets, whistles a tune and walks slowly back out* :D

Nope, he's way too small and scrawny to be roiding up

though Rey Mysterio was roiding up even last year.....

Jeff's always been more of the party drug type instead of the performance one... it's amazing to me that you're on the VERGE of being the next breakthrough guy shoved down our throats for the next 2-5 YEARS and you go and dope it away like that.....

not the way Kennedy just got beat to SHREDS last night

that was almost painful to watch!

I think the MITB winner is not in the match yet

though we could only hope it be Shelton B )

It's Kennedy/Kennedy, Shelton, MVP, Jericho, Carlito

they could easily toss Kane into this match again

I just hope they keep it to SIX people

it's a better match that way

I bet Jeff was in line to win MITB untill his suspension. I just hope with his suspension, they keep it at 6 and do not let Khali in the match as it would be horrible. I bet Matt takes Jeff's place as I hear Matt has returned on house shows.

I think TNA has a loooooooooooong way to go before it's a good brand. There are just too many things about it I dislike. Too late90-early 2000 WCW for my taste.

I really want to check out some Ring Of Honor shows. I have heard great things about them.

I'll have to check to see if Cablevision is carrying it.

Anyone else get 2 free tickets to ROH Saturday in Dover?

I did. The shows were really slowed down and suffered cause of the taping for the Wrestler. Friday was brutal but Saturday wasn't as bad.

As for the actual ROH card. Fridays was below average and Saturdays was average. I have been to a lot better ROH shows than these 2.

• 2 weeks later...

EXCELLENT news on the TNA Front as we near RassleMania weekend!!

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION (TNA) WRESTLING AND JOE HAND PROMOTIONS ANNOUNCE PAY-PER-VIEW COMMERCIAL DISTRIBUTION

Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling has chosen Joe Hand Promotions, Inc. as their exclusive commercial distributor of TNA Wrestling pay-per-view event programming in the United States and Canada, effective with